Pure Gem Detailing 2012 Price List

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
This is the latest list. There have been some changes and additions. Now that the weather is starting to stay warmer and the days are longer I'm able to start detailing out of the garage again. So lets get the winter off those daily drivers or get you fun car prepped for the show! I still work fulltime during the week so I'm only really able to take on cars on the weekends so hit me up and lets get em' clean!

Standard Gem: This package is tailored for either a newer car with little to no swirl marks or the person who isn’t concerned with the removal of swirl marks, but still wants their vehicle to shine!

EXTERIOR
Soft wash with absorb dryer
Clay bar the entire vehicle
Apply a single step wax/sealer with machine.
Streak free window clean.
Wheels are cleaned and tire shine applied.
Headlights restore. Bring your headlights to a like new look (ADD $45.00 for the pair)

INTERIOR
Complete interior wipe down.
Leather cleaner/conditioner applied where applicable.
Upholstery vacuumed and wiped down.
Carpet is vacuumed and cleaned.

PRICE*
Small/Large cars $60-100+Tax Small SUV/Trucks $75-100+Tax Large SUV/Trucks $125+Tax XL SUV/Truck $150+Tax

Exceptional Gem: This package is for the person who wants a little more out of their paint. This package is a two step process that uses a mild compound to remove light swirl marks and is followed up with a sealer that will protect your paint for months.

EXTERIOR
Apply mild compound to remove light swirl marks with machine.
Apply a paint sealant to protect your new shine.
A final detailers mist is applied to bring it all together.
Headlights restore. Bring your headlights to a like new look (ADD $45.00 for the pair)

INTERIOR

PRICE*
Small/Large cars $85-125+Tax Small SUV/Trucks $100-125+Tax Large SUV/Trucks $125-175+Tax XL SUV/Trucks $200+Tax

PURE Gem**: This package is for the person who wants the most back from their paint. This is a three step process. A heavy compound is applied to remove practically all of the swirl marks and mild scratches. Then a polish is applied to jewel the paint followed with a sealer to protect your newly corrected paint. Please note this package is very time consuming and could take anywhere from 8-12hrs possibly more depending on vehicle.

EXTERIOR
Apply heavy compound to remove practically all of the swirl marks and light scratches with machine.
Apply a super fine polish to jewel the paint after the heavy compound.
Apply a paint sealant to protect your newly corrected paint.
A final detailers mist is applied to bring it all together.

INTERIOR

PRICE*
Small/Large cars $125-175+Tax Small SUV/Trucks $175-225+Tax Large SUV/Trucks $225-300+Tax XL SUV/Truck $350+ Tax

*All prices are subject to change. Final price is determined after assessment of vehicles condition.

Maintenance/Follow up washes:

No matter what package you choose I will maintain that shine with a follow up wash followed with a detailers mist to give you back the sine it left with. This also includes a full interior clean.
PRICE $40.00 any size vehicle

Interior Clean Only: $35.00

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
You need to soooo grab a plane ticket and come to the sticks!!! I cant find ANY decent detailing shop for your price. My quote was over $500.00 for a comparison to your exceptional gem package.

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
Voymom said:
You need to soooo grab a plane ticket and come to the sticks!!! I cant find ANY decent detailing shop for your price. My quote was over $500.00 for a comparison to your exceptional gem package.

Wow thats crazy. Although I'd love to get that kind of money for that job. I guess its different for me since its not my fulltime job and I do it out of my garage. I don't have the overhead costs that most shops do.

Also I forgot to add the prices for XL SUV's and trucks. Done!

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
It crazy how prices can differ from area to area. My prices are right around where yours are, if not a little lower. I come in right within the top tier of providers in my area. I fear if I charged more, it would just drive people away.

ChriSS K

Original poster
Jan 3, 2012
smitty5150 said:
It crazy how prices can differ from area to area. My prices are right around where yours are, if not a little lower. I come in right within the top tier of providers in my area. I fear if I charged more, it would just drive people away.[/QUOT

My thoughts exactly! I see some prices in my area a lil lower, but not by much and I know those guys are not using the products that I use. The guys that are higher than me are higher by a good bit so I feel I'm at a very competitive price for the services given.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.