Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Hey Rizzo, what are you going to do with your Denali wheels?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Man it's been a minute since I've seen the batblazer, looks naked without all the decals.
Been a while since ya visited.

Reactions: Porkins and Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Why is it all stripped down?
Repowdercoating the bumper and making a different can holder on the back. Had to work on it in garage so i pulled the roof rack so it would fit. Now i may play with the mounting and lighting on the rack and paint before reinstalling.

God I just love your rig man
Appreciate

And to kinda stay near the topic...
pic of almost right now...it is still parked right there :wink:

And one from last night just cause

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Looking down from my apartment. Sitting flush with 275/55r20's all around. First post here, I'll have to get some better pics once once I'm done moving.

aKhcRdB.jpg

Welcome to the Nation. :tiphat:
Your blazer looks nice. There's a members intro thread if you want to post there to get acquainted with all the great ppl here.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Letting the EXT get comfy in its spacious new garage :biggrin:

IMG_20170504_183207.jpg

Same as the 1 car garage, gotta have the nose right up on the big door to allow room in the back to open the lift gate. But at least now I can open the doors on both sides at the same time! :thumbsup:

IMG_20170504_183053.jpg

BAWinters

Apr 24, 2017
Canada
Still haven't had the time to clean it up and get some good pics, but here's a quick side profile I snapped behind work. Thought I'd throw it up with the wheel specs as a reference for anyone googling around looking to run the same.

Suspension is stock height for 4x4/AWD.
I'm running 275/55r20 (32") Wrangler Silent Armor's on stock TBSS rims with a 3/4" Bora spacer in the front and 1" in the back. Front tires have about 1/8-1/4" clearance on the UCA, and everything sits flush with the outside of the fenders. No rubbing or trimming at all.

The section width on the silent armor's is also very wide for this tire size, so I'd hazard to say these spacers would allow most 275's to clear the UCA.'

Cheers!

5vhE5JH.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Truck actually looks decent with tire shine, no more ugly browning. Don't know why I ever stopped using it.
IMG_20170612_142955.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
IMG_20170620_145514.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Been looking a lot more mean with that grill.
IMG_20170630_151740.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Get those headlights filled, for a meaner look.
Gorilla Tape, yea that's the ticket !
I may sacrifice the SS grill to fill in the openings.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Eclipse from yesterday
IMG_20170821_143317.jpg

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Haven't posted I a while. Changed up quite a few things.

Ascender tails :2thumbsup:. How did you red out turn signal?

You should white out the lift gate pillars like @rizzo20 did. I saw it close up when I went to meet him for the denali bumper and it looks really good.

dna59

Nov 20, 2015
Belize
@xavierny25 the tails are stock. The only thing I mod was the wiring. Must be the angle that make them look red. Im still on the fence about painting the lift gate pillars. I like them on his truck since he removed the black on the B and C pillars. I wanna keep my pillars black but I think eventually I'll do it to see how it looks. Have you managed to locate the chrome Denali trims for the fog lights? I think you bought the Denali running boards too that I was looking at on eBay.

Reactions: xavierny25

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
@xavierny25 the tails are stock. The only thing I mod was the wiring. Must be the angle that make them look red. Im still on the fence about painting the lift gate pillars. I like them on his truck since he removed the black on the B and C pillars. I wanna keep my pillars black but I think eventually I'll do it to see how it looks. Have you managed to locate the chrome Denali trims for the fog lights? I think you bought the Denali running boards too that I was looking at on eBay.

Stock ascender tails right? I see the clear now it looked red for a moment there. Lol. ...I haven't got around to looking for the chrome bezels as the bumper and running boards are still at the paint shop. Your right I did grab those running boards of ebay. There was a set I missed prier but I didn't miss them the second time around. I did have to message the seller cause he wanted $199. for each side but I got him down to 200 for the set.

dna59

Nov 20, 2015
Belize
Stock ascender tails right? I see the clear now it looked red for a moment there. Lol. ...I haven't got around to looking for the chrome bezels as the bumper and running boards are still at the paint shop. Your right I did grab those running boards of ebay. There was a set I missed prier but I didn't miss them the second time around. I did have to message the seller cause he wanted $199. for each side but I got him down to 200 for the set.

Yup stock ascender tail lights. I've been trying to find another set of bezels. Those things are hard to come by and I had to settle for some highly used ones last time. I was ready to jump on those running boards the minute they were listed but after thinking about it there is no way white running boards would have survived with what I put my truck through. As is keeping the polished rims that aren't clear coated are a full time job.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Last edited:
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Still haven't had the time to clean it up and get some good pics, but here's a quick side profile I snapped behind work. Thought I'd throw it up with the wheel specs as a reference for anyone googling around looking to run the same.

Suspension is stock height for 4x4/AWD.
I'm running 275/55r20 (32") Wrangler Silent Armor's on stock TBSS rims with a 3/4" Bora spacer in the front and 1" in the back. Front tires have about 1/8-1/4" clearance on the UCA, and everything sits flush with the outside of the fenders. No rubbing or trimming at all.

The section width on the silent armor's is also very wide for this tire size, so I'd hazard to say these spacers would allow most 275's to clear the UCA.'

Cheers!

5vhE5JH.jpg

Would really like a better picture of the rims. Loom really good. Thanks

I may sacrifice the SS grill to fill in the openings.

Nooooooo! Don't do that. I thought we had a deal for the grill :uhno:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online