Dec 16, 2012
emapydyv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
jbacklund said:
emapydyv.jpg

I like that graphic you got on the bottom part of your doors, that's different!

jbacklund

Dec 16, 2012
mikeinDE said:
I like that graphic you got on the bottom part of your doors, that's different!

Thanks, I think all early TBs in Sweden have it.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
jbacklund said:
Thanks, I think all early TBs in Sweden have it.

:thumbsup: cool!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Hahaha yea i know..... Cost me $20 for the bushings and $100 for labour for a 10 min job
I even told them exactly what was wrong with it

They never believe you, around my area they give you a blank look.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Hahaha yea i know..... Cost me $20 for the bushings and $100 for labour for a 10 min job
I even told them exactly what was wrong with it

Hundred bucks? Yeesh. Should have DYI. If you can mod headlights you can change an end link :raspberry:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Sparky said:
Hundred bucks? Yeesh. Should have DYI. If you can mod headlights you can change an end link :raspberry:

I changed the sway bar links less then a year ago, had to cut the nut off with a hand saw haha
I just figured it shouldnt cost too much to change some bushings
... Thats where i was wrong lol
They told me before they ordered the part that it was cheap
And i believed them.... Never again :rotfl:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Porkins said:
They never believe you, around my area they give you a blank look.

I think they act dumb so they can charge you more hours for pretending to look for the problem

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Stopped off at the LINE-X shop. She's getting taped up and ready to be sprayed.

ze8ahaja.jpg

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Picked her up. All done....

pudude6a.jpg

nazyzy3a.jpg

y4a9a3e8.jpg

razenuty.jpg

aravudy2.jpg

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Looks sweet, should get the whole thing done and tint the tails :raspberry:

I actually went looking to get the whole truck done. Too much for my budget. I think that woulda been crazy though, crazy in a good way. And as for the tails, call me odd, but I've never been one to want to tint my tails, also never been interested in HIDs. Guess I'm weird like that.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
mikeinDE said:
I actually went looking to get the whole truck done. Too much for my budget. I think that woulda been crazy though, crazy in a good way. And as for the tails, call me odd, but I've never been one to want to tint my tails, also never been interested in HIDs. Guess I'm weird like that.

Haha true, well you can add it to your to do list lol
But it looks more ruggish without the tinted tails, but i like your hitch hook a lot, i bet people dont get close to you in traffic :raspberry:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
mikeinDE said:

That would look dope if the entire truck was done but it looks good to me:thumbsup:. Guess we're both in the weird category I'm happy with my hoens and led tails:yes:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Haha true, well you can add it to your to do list lol
But it looks more ruggish without the tinted tails, but i like your hitch hook a lot, i bet people dont get close to you in traffic :raspberry:

TexazReece said:
That would look dope if the entire truck was done but it looks good to me:thumbsup:. Guess we're both in the weird category I'm happy with my hoens and led tails:yes:

def can't do the whole truck now, cuz there will be a defining line along those sides, and I am fine with that, I like the 2-tone look this has. BUT still need to do most, if not all, of the hatch to frame those side body lines. (But first wanna get that wiper shaved off.)

For now there are other projects in front of the line. :thumbsup:
Plus that stupid "budget" word keeps popping up, I hate that word. :frown:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Trucks looking sweet. I just picked up the DIY kit for my tahoe. Doing the roof, hood, rockers, flares, and cargo area.

Jimmy, love the SS! Hoping to get one before winter.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Transmission fluid? that does not look like a good situation.

had to put my stock radiator back in (ron davis rad sprung a leak AGAIN), had to get PCM4L quick release to -6AN adapters. Cross threaded the one hose end, didn't notice it until the next day.

Thankfully, PCM4L makes the adapters out of steel, so it trashed the hose end (which I had a spare for) and not the adapter

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Camera does not like the brightness of the halos.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375062522155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375062522155.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 34
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375062535406.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375062535406.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375062545769.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375062545769.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 34

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Bought a bottle of meguiars ultimate compound and a really comfy hand applicator pad

Heres the results

Still have to put a layer of the meguiars ultimate liquid wax on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 29

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Order a porter cable dual action man don't be scared its not hard nor is it nearly as dangerous as people say.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Order a porter cable dual action man don't be scared its not hard nor is it nearly as dangerous as people say.

Ive got one. Porter cable. The white pad it comes with sucks. So you'll hafta buy a backer plate with some nice pads.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Yep back plate and lake country orange and m205 will do the black wonders

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
I'm rocking the silver metallic, (this may be a dumb question, but I'm by no means a detailing expert) any direction I should go, or steer clear of for that matter? I'd like to get a bit more pop from my paint and get rid of some of the swirls and minor scratches.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online

No members online now.