Post a Local Meet or Event Here!

Blade

​Kind of self explanatory. If you want to see who wants to get together to have coffee and talk trucks or plan a BBQ when it stops raining :crackup: Post it up here! Anyone that can make it can chime in to the Original Poster and and an event is in the making.

I personally have traveled down to meet up with the Washington-Oregon guys. More of a spring event but was a great trip - both times!

Lets get together- I'm in Delta and ready to get a meet going any time!

OP
OP
B

Blade

djthumper said:
Hey you have been all the way down to Vegas at a meet. :biggrin:
Why Yes, I have Larry! :thumbsup:
Three times in actuality! :wootwoot: Last time with you guys then time before that was a two person Conference with DucatiSS where we had to lighten some brass by removing the tips ....... out at the Gun Shop :cool: The time before that was the time that Flyingfisher had a buddy make an embarrassing mistake that got them booted from the hotel!:rotfl: (Hmmmm ....I guess it does not always stay in Vegas :undecided:)

Beware ..... I'm coming back next April sometime. :eek:

djthumper

Administrator
Blade said:
Why Yes, I have Larry! :thumbsup: Twice in actuality! :wootwoot: Last time with you guys then time before that was a two person Conference with DucatiSS where we had to lighten some brass by removing the tips ....... out at the Gun Shop :cool: The time before that was the time that Flyingfisher had a buddy make an embarrassing mistake that got them booted from the hotel!:rotfl: (Hmmmm ....I guess it does not always stay in Vegas :undecided:)
LOL, yeah if it wasn't for me having a busy weekend I was suppose to be at the meet with DucatiSS. I have heard parts of the story with Flyingfisher as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Rob65