Possible Blower Motor?

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
After I Backed the truck out of the drive way on a 90 degree day, I turned on the Air and went down the street and came back and Pulled the truck sideways in my driveway. I went back inside for about 40mins and came back out to get in the truck and I turned the truck on. I didnt hear the air, I started playing with everthing I could Heat, A/C, and Just air. NOTHING.:frown::hissyfit: I am set on it being the blower motor. I can hear it click when I shift from Off to 5. What do you think it is? Thanks
Trent

Also, I checked Fuse's and nothing is blown.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Just picked up the The blower Motor resistor part # BMR17 By MasterPro at Oreailly's.

Fixed the Problem my air and heat works Great! Thanks Roadie!!!!:yes::wootwoot:

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Left for the weekend and came back and again I have no air at all. I think its the harness that goes to the Resistor. I think it like $30 at oreilly's. Think I should pick one up?

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Is the connector melted?

Not that I noticed...... I am thinking maybe its within the connector but I could be wrong.... What else could it be?

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
View attachment 22623It is the harness.... I should be able to pick it up at oreilly's Right? I should have looked closer.....
Here is some Pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
03envoy said:
It is the harness.... I should be able to pick it up at oreilly's Right?

Yeah a few aftermarket companies make them so they should have it or be able to get it.

That is weird though because in most cases the right outer pin melts and you only lose #5.:undecided:

Jan 20, 2013
yeah i just went through this myself ,
the ground wire clip burnt out ,didnt mess up the harness tho,went to the junk yard and clipped a harness from another one ,removed the ground wire nd replaced into my connector
total cost a buck lol the real question how long will it last hahah!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online