FEEDBACK Possibility of T-shirts or Hoodies again?

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
It would be great if we could send out decals to new paying members. They may be on the fence for purchasing a membership ...but if you throw a pair of decals in the mix its a done deal. People like stickers :yes:
It's been offered. I offered $100 of decals to the admins to use to get more paying members. The admins are way to busy just trying to run this GREAT site and have a life outside of the nation. I thought they recruited a volunteer to handle some merchandizing for things like this but haven't herd anything for awhile.

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
High Voltage said:
It's been offered. I offered $100 of decals to the admins to use to get more paying members. The admins are way to busy just trying to run this GREAT site and have a life outside of the nation. I thought they recruited a volunteer to handle some merchandizing for things like this but haven't herd anything for awhile.
You should be the volunteer!! [emoji2]

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Midnyteryder196 said:
You should be the volunteer!! [emoji2]
I would but with my more than full time job and my business I have very little time. That is why I just offered to donate decals.
BlazingTrails said:
I volunteered once but it never went anywhere. If I had a stack of decals and a way to see the addresses I could send them out no problem.
We need to check into that!
I would also love to make a bunch and send to someone that would run a GMT Nation store. They could sell them for a profit and the site would benefit from the sales.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I will see what I can find out BT and HV.

Reactions: BHAMER and Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
High Voltage said:
I would but with my more than full time job and my business I have very little time. That is why I just offered to donate decals.
We need to check into that!
I would also love to make a bunch and send to someone that would run a GMT Nation store. They could sell them for a profit and the site would benefit from the sales.
An online store should be fairly easy to setup, especially with just a few items.

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Damn I'm slacking, I'm the one that even brought light back to this idea and I haven't even gotten to ordering yet [emoji33]

I do plan on ordering a hoodie & tee though

BHAMER

Aug 22, 2014
Got mine right at Christmas, My wife has been wearing it before i got to...lol Doug at Over the hill Graphics did a great job!!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Great to here everyone is having a great experience ordering from Doug at Over the Hill Graphics!!
Anyone order one with the logo instead of the banner?
I hope to get to Doug's soon to get mine!!

Reactions: CaptainKD

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They do look good. I need to order up a new hoodie soon.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Was hoping Jeff got me s Christmas present [emoji12]

Reactions: High Voltage

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Was hoping Jeff got me s Christmas present [emoji12]
I do have a Christmas present for you!! [emoji2] It's not a hoodie tho! Since you always have to be different..[emoji93] ....I couldn't find the hoodie I wanted to get you! But what I'm going to make you will be a first!! [emoji106]

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Oh boy...Now I am a bit worried.... Prolly get a vinyl wrapped gator that bites my nose off upon opening. Or maybe some creepy nightgown...well I mean that could be ok. I like to sleep comfortably. You know..thats not a half badidea...some GMT underoos. With rides on them, like the superheroes of yesteryear. Maybe socks with little wheels printed on them like you are rolling not walking.. Yeah...Come on Jeff. Lets think outside the box....

Reactions: Mounce

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Oh boy...Now I am a bit worried.... Prolly get a vinyl wrapped gator that bites my nose off upon opening. Or maybe some creepy nightgown...well I mean that could be ok. I like to sleep comfortably. You know..thats not a half badidea...some GMT underoos. With rides on them, like the superheroes of yesteryear. Maybe socks with little wheels printed on them like you are rolling not walking.. Yeah...Come on Jeff. Lets think outside the box....
Oh it's outside of the box!! I'm sure I'll be making many more after you get yours!! God I hope it works!![emoji16]
CaptainKD said:
It better not be a flipping lunch box. :hissyfit:
Not a lunch box!! But you can put something in it!![emoji2]

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
A wagon! Yes! Thanks Jeff!

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
A GMTN lanyard for your keys yo [emoji41]

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Regular logo,,,,,, hoping to see how it looks. Shirley, someone ordered the regular logo and can post a pic.

PLEASE

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Robbabob said:
Regular logo,,,,,, hoping to see how it looks. Shirley, someone ordered the regular logo and can post a pic.

PLEASE
No one has. Matter of fact there have only been 2 orders placed!!
[emoji43]

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dang it Jeff...I need to man up n order. No excuses

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Thanks to him for that and you for your efforts in setting this up when others would not!

Reactions: Sib and Blckshdw

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
So any word on if new paying members will get a decal? Just wondering. If not I will be placing an order soon for some GMTN paraphernalia and will order a decal then.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Two desperate things and providers. PM Voltage bout decals. This thread is apparel.

Reactions: Capote

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Did anyone order the regular logo? For some reason, they can't send me a logo, they say to come here and look at someone that purchased and posted it, but I can't find one.

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Robbabob said:
Did anyone order the regular logo? For some reason, they can't send me a logo, they say to come here and look at someone that purchased and posted it, but I can't find one.
I didn't think anyone had ordered the logo. Just the banner.

Reactions: Robbabob

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher