Pose off....

hitman

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
Here is an idea how about a spring pose off...get your girl, or if your a girl take some pics with your ride, spring is on its way and would be a fun way to kick off the crappy weather were having on PEI...the person with the photo with the most likes by the official day of summer wins.
I will post one when the snow is gone lol.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
There's a female owner in the Northwest who is a photographer, and also a shoe-in. :cool:

hitman

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
There's a female owner in the Northwest who is a photographer, and also a shoe-in. :cool:

haha nice... Ohh and FYI real pics not out of a mag...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

(img edit)

Oh wait. Balls. It's gotta be pics of "my girl", with my girl... It can't be some random girl with my girl? :confused:

hitman

Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
harmless said:
This_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

(img edit)

Oh wait. Balls. It's gotta be pics of "my girl", with my girl... It can't be some random girl with my girl? :confused:

Any girl with your girl will do... my grandmother said she would love to pose with mine... she said she would drop it like its hot:thumbsup:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
the roadie said:
I agree, I think she can take it.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Good idea.... Maybe we can get VoyMom to post a pic of her and her GMT... With those BOOBS! she threatened us with before!:undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
My girl at the park...

gracentruckpark_zps94fdd837.jpg

Someone had to actually post a pic.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher