FEEDBACK Pondering this a while!!!!

07TrailyLS

Original poster
May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
Just went over to tbssowners and the idea popped into my head. WHY on earth do we not have a gmt360 of the month category. Maybe get a GMTnation.com t-shirt for winning and a 20 dollar a piece buy in winner take all. I think it's a great idea and I know there's plenty of sick ass trucks on here. Just a thought

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Because we don't partake in useless drama like SSOwners does.

Serious note, we have photo contests and a scavenger hunt thread. I see it as having a contest like that wouldn't get much interest because Kyle (HardTrailz) and Brandon (BlazingTrails) would always win. :raspberry:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
We already have a sort of monthly photo contest that does not have a lot of participants. If we start charging $$$$ to enter the contest, I would imagine the participation would drop. I already donate money to the site, why would I donate to submit a pic in a contest.

The t-shirt to the winner would not be bad idea, but at this point, if you want a GMTN t-shirt you have to buy it yourself from a 3rd party. Someone would have to spend their own money to buy the t-shirts to give away. Unless the money from the buy in was used to pay for the t-shirt, but then you are taking money from the winner and maybe they do not want a t-shirt.

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
I'd win on having the oddest oddball truck.

Only eleven members here are listed as having an Ascender, only two of us with the V8.

Paul Bell

Aug 16, 2014
Nope. It's been pretty solid, even the 4WD works well. The driver's door window controls, a new water pump, replacing a HVAC servo and removing the rear HVAC system is on the springtime hit list.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online