Points of interest?

woody79

Original poster
Dec 3, 2011
Hey there everyone.

I'm going across the border tomorrow for a short trip with my wife and daughter. We're staying just over the buffalo border in Niagara on the Lake. Apart from the usual stuff like Niagara Falls etc, does anyone have any good places to visit around the area that are at least kid friendly (my daughter is 7)?

We're planning on making a trip to Ikea and that's about all we have planned so far, we just tend to wing it a little :smile:

If I had more time it would have been great to try and get together a small meet or something, but time will be short as we are leaving early tomorrow and coming back Friday evening.

Any help would be appreciated my fellow GMTnation friends :yes:

Mesoholics

Apr 2, 2012
Unfortunately most of the attractions around this area only open in early May, stuff like Wonderland, African Lion Safari are closed until then and Ontario place is closed for the next 5 years for renovations... However places like the Toronto Zoo, Science Centre and the Royal Ontario Museum are favorite places of mine to visit (still at 25). Right in Niagara Falls there are all the touristy things like the Sky Wheel, Ripleys Believe it or Not Museum etc.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online