Plug Wire Preference??

aaserv

Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Im usually ACDelco all the way but even being $100 cheaper than the Big 3 local auto parts stores ( and yes they are $90 to $105 cheaper ) these seem heavily overpriced for 8 pieces of wire and boots. Anybody have any experience with the others that would allow them to recommend them over the ACD?? Ive always liked NGK Plugs but no experience with their wires....Capturewires.JPG

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I've got the msd wires in the TBSS from pcm of nc along with the socks they are a bit pricey but for something I'm only going to do every 75-100k it's worth it.

If I had a v8 in my Voy I'd probably go with Delphi, just my :twocents:.

Reactions: Wooluf1952

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Strange that for the 03 V8 they only show the OE version, which is always overpriced. For 06, they show ACDelco Pro for less than half of that. In your case, I'd go with NGK. It's usually good stuff and they make ACDelco's plugs (we think).

Reactions: xavierny25

aaserv

Original poster
Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Well they got a rebate on ACDelco plugs. $4 each on the best ones and wouldn't you know it Rock doesnt show stocking those for the 03. So I went with the Double Platinum and a $2 each rebate.
I was going with the NGK plugs but the Delco at that price was to good to pass up. Did go ahead and order the NGK wires. Wanted to pair them up with the heat sleeves from PCM but at $66 I have to pass right now.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.