FOR SALE Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Tires 245/50R19

Status
Not open for further replies.

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
These tires came off my Camaro. They're a very large tire and actually fit many SUVs, so I figured I'd post here in case anyone had 19" wheels on their TrailBlazer and might want snow tires.

These tires are years old but have very few miles on them, and zero dry rot. I'm a low milage driver anyway, and I always put them on in late December, and would take them off as soon as March came around. My guess is they have no more than 4,000 miles on them. Possibly even less, there was one year where we didn't get any snow and I never put them on. And another year I switched from my '10 to my '13, so neither car got snow tires.

The tires look dirty because my tires place keeps them up in their attic during the summer. And as you can see, they write my name on them. That writing washes right off and a quick scrubbing will make these tires look good as new. But I can't scrub them due to the temperature.

These tires work great! I put them on my rear wheel drive manual camaros, and they were unstoppable in the snow. Never got stuck, or even close to it. And that's with Rear Wheel drive, imagine how they'd be in a 4x4 truck. Stopping is awesome too. I can't tell you how many times I've had these tires on, and climbed up the steep hill near my house, passing other cars that were stuck part way up. It's like driving around in a snowmobile
biggrin.gif

OAX5RGL.jpg

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
* bump *

Winter's coming... hopefully I'm wrong but just in case I'm not.... Not sure if these will fit on a trailblazer, might be kinda small (diameter).

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
* bump *
Not much traffic in the classifieds forum on this site. But I do still have these tires if anyone is interested. They're in great shape, very low miles, stored indoors when not mounted during the winters.

$600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online