Picture request

xxchadallacxx

Original poster
Oct 2, 2017
Northern California
I am wondering how size 245/65 AT tires would look on Mark MC spacers. If anyone knows where to find a pic, let me know, I searched build threads, picture section, and appearance. Thanks!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That would be a pretty small tire. Are you talking about a lift or wheel spacers?

xxchadallacxx

Original poster
Oct 2, 2017
Northern California
That would be a pretty small tire. Are you talking about a lift or wheel spacers?
Wheel spacers. Yeah I bought stock size all terrains because the guy at the shop wouldn't sell me the K02s I wanted because our rig "can't run load range E" tires... so I got 35k miles left before I can get bigger tires.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
What shop did you go to? Apparently the guy is an idiot and doesn't know what he is talking about.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
What's it his business what tire you want to run? If it fits, what's the problem? You're paying them for a tire installation, not an opinion.

Reactions: xxchadallacxx

xxchadallacxx

Original poster
Oct 2, 2017
Northern California
What's it his business what tire you want to run? If it fits, what's the problem? You're paying them for a tire installation, not an opinion.
Local shop here in town called elite tire. He told me I couldn't run a 10 ply tire. Wouldn't even sell me the k02s in 245/70. I went with nitto grappler g2 ATs, and i like them, i just wish he would have sold me the 265s i wanted. Oh well, another year or so and I'll do the lift and get bigger shoes on her.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I missed this in the 1st post... to see what your truck would look with with a particular wheel / tire (spacers not included), Tire Rack used to have an app on their site that would let you pick vehicle, then wheel / tire, and it would show up in side profile on the screen.

If there really is a problem w/ the type of tire you want to run, they're usually prety good at telling you (just in case the spoil sport at the tire dealer happened to be right - which most / all of us doubt; there are ppl here who have / currently run 'E' tires.

Reactions: xxchadallacxx

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online