HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sweet pics. Looks good.

trailblazer075

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
new pics:
This one it's the moment i by it: look at the french licence plate and the europeen rear light.....:frown:

interior

The first change old licence plate from new york (for the show car) but my front licence plate BRACKET is to big!
I don t like. and the new usa rear light

My stickers police of new york is like metallic

the engine

and now with my french license plate and short bracket!

Have you see behind the mesh grille the flash lights?
and with my new 2002 licence plate from new york!

I feel that my front plate bracket is mounted upside down because when I look at pictures of the Trailblazer of the United States I see they are all mounted in the other direction ...What do you think about that?
It's not so bad?

Filter

Dec 5, 2011
What are the stickers on that NY plate? We don't have registration or inspection stickers on the plates like other states. They go on our windshield.
That is the plate that was out when I started driving in 1999. Since then we have had two newer plates.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Looking good! I couldn't tell you if you have the license bracket right since I don't have one myself. My plate is screwed directly to the bumper.

Those European rear lights are ugly but I do have a personal preference for the amber signal lights for safety. Seems there is a preference in North America for the red and the rest of the world for amber. In fact, a lot of jurisdictions dictate amber signal lights.

trailblazer075

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
"FILTER" I know that in New York there are no stickers on the plates but I wanted to pay tribute to my truck by making myself a sticker with the date of its construction and the current year.
Could you show me a plate of 2002?

there is my stickers:

Only american people know it's no real ......In france no people know that!
IT's for give my ride another AMERICAN TOUCH!!!! you can see JANUARY 2002 :thumbsup:

Mooseman:"Those European rear lights are ugly," I agree with you, I find horible and following the case of the fires right back, I took the opportunity to change in both!
But here too it is not allowed or prohibited.
For the moment I have not had any problems with the police.
At the same time changing the legislations in Europe because you long ago that the marker lights was strictly forbidden and ultimately it may well be that in 2012, they become mandatory on new cars.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Nice! exact LTZ model as mine from being loaded perspective, but I did some changes the headlights and tail lights to projectors/ led tails and the interior upgraded the shift knob and steering wheel airbag unit to 06+ :thumbsup:

Filter

Dec 5, 2011
The first one is a plate that would have been on a 2002

The second one is our current plates. Very ugly......

Attachments

• new-york-license-plate.jpg
    new-york-license-plate.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 6
  • nysplate.jpg
    nysplate.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 292

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Filter said:
The first one is a plate that would have been on a 2002

The second one is our current plates. Very ugly......

I agree .... The newer one's want to make me :puke:. Whe I buy my next car I will do anything to try and get the old plates.

p.s. Its nice to see someone else from the greater Rochester area :thumbsup:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
trailblazer075 said:
Great! Can you give me the different models used and led to the website where you have bought, thank you
Have you some pictures for show it?
The headlight is more power than before?

Sorry for the cheap quality pix, taken off my iphone lol

Led Strip off Ebay
photo2.jpg

Result, I changed the overlay cuz messed up the old one. I have the US Speedo overlay now, so will take some pix of that later
photo3-1.jpg

Projector Headlights brand Eagle Eyes (off Ebay) ---> Will post some night pix later, this is what I had on my laptop, The HID kit is brighter for sure yeh, but not as much as you would like cuz of the cheap projectors they put in it. My next project is to swap them with Lexus Rx projectors so will post up the results in 2 weeks when I get them!
image9.jpg

image3.jpg

Led Taillights (Off ebay, can't really remember the brand but will look for the box tonight and pm u! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

image1.jpg

trailblazer075

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
With the spotlight Eagle Eyes, an aggressive look it I love it!
For fog lamps, light bulbs have specific LED?
The rear lights are also, I have already led bulbs in mine except for the flashing with LED, normally it does not work I need to add resistance as it flashes quickly as if the bulb was burned out.
Know your brand of LED bulbs that does not need strength?
For the headlights, the bulbs are what power?
Do you have references to different light bulbs?
J love well equip all of my truck with these bulbs but I'm afraid they illuminate less than original.
thank you

Filter

Dec 5, 2011
I took a picture of my bracket for you.... hope this helps...

Attachments

• fontplate.jpg
    fontplate.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 9

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I actually like the older "Lady Liberty" plates. The 2002 plates are Ok but the newer ones are just pure ugly.

havie22

Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557933.836727.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557933.836727.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 259
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557952.374649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557952.374649.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 262
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557966.803178.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324557966.803178.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 264

trailblazer075

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
How does the system of plates?
In France before 2009, the plates change every time you change departments or owner
Before 2009 it was presented in the form:

123 ABC 59, 59 corresponding to the department code: région Nord-Pas-de-Calais.NORTH FRANCE

, but since the plate does not change it stays on the car for life.

But now it looks like this: AB-344-CA there must imperatively "-" because the plate AB 344 CA is also in Italy ...
The "F" on left and 01+logo is mandatory in right

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
trailblazer075 said:
With the spotlight Eagle Eyes, an aggressive look it I love it!
For fog lamps, light bulbs have specific LED?
The rear lights are also, I have already led bulbs in mine except for the flashing with LED, normally it does not work I need to add resistance as it flashes quickly as if the bulb was burned out.
Know your brand of LED bulbs that does not need strength?
For the headlights, the bulbs are what power?
Do you have references to different light bulbs?
J love well equip all of my truck with these bulbs but I'm afraid they illuminate less than original.
thank you

Real sorry for the late reply I had a hectic week at work! The fog lamps are not led, I didn't know they made leds for them! interesting! The leds I used have pre-built resistors in them because I was never really that good in physics and it was my first try so didn't wanna get all fancy lol!

The bulbs on my HIDs are 6000k, gives it an iceblue effect which is awesome but i'm gonna replace them with 4300K for more of a crystal white look and better visibility! though I like the 6000k and had them on all my cars but i travel alot outside the cities and you can't see squat out there lol! I recommend Philips or Orasim those are the best out there.

The taillights also came with leds built in but burned out quickly, so I replaced them with the ones in the first pic I attached and again some burned out, it's been a year now lol! Guess that's how they are :S i'm gonna swap them out again in the next two weeks.

I'll be putting up a build page soon with all the work done, Thanks and good luck! :thumbsup:

ByCo

Sep 15, 2012
Here's my new (to me) 03 TB. Thanks for the great site and all the great information!

Attachments

• 03TB.jpg
    03TB.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 20

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Maybe send a PM to trailblazer075. He might still have them.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
trailblazer075 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaYm2eMraPw&list=UUMgktVYHHq9S9BeVI6CsICw
Thats legit. Your TB looks the same as the TB that Martinsburg Police uses here in the US :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher