Pics from the Eyes of the Driver

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Another mini misadventure during the morning commute. Apparently it's NOT common knowledge that you don't change lanes during the middle of a multi lane turn. Even as I laid on the horn, he just kept coming. :hopeless:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Was on the way to PT, and saw this Camaro. Didn't think much of it, until he zipped around me and I got a look at their license plate. It said "Batl Cat" Then I noticed the shade of green, and was instantly transported back to the 80's lol

1670983360428.png

20221212_094628.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
They got that problem everywhere it seems...

Believed to be Iowa, but the signs make me think its in UK
Garama 3C Ltd on Twitter: @WokinghamToday In the climate change business  we call this 'maladaptation' - pursuing developments that make climate  risks worse. But not just here. See this from Dec. 2015 @

UK
Flooded supercharger in Woking, UK - it still works tho! : r/teslamotors

Unknown
Tesla Owners Club BE 🇧🇪 on Twitter: (Floodings) ⚠️ SuC Wavre: “Due to  safety concerns we are closing down the Wavre SuC, deactivating the  electricity. Service will come today to check it

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I see those pics and wonder... does the company just look for vacant patches of land and plop all of those charging stations down without worrying about drainage?

It would save the cost & licensing of connecting to a sewage system, I suppose... but if the vehicles can't get to the chargers, they can't use them.

How'd you like to be on electrical 'fumes', navigating to one of these charging stations, and finding 100 stations available--but all of them submerged. Oops.
:duh::sadcry::badday::whiteflag:

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
During this evening's commute. At one of the typical busy intersections, a number of people making this left turn tend to run the light since it's a bit of a long cycle. But today, there happened to be a LEO in traffic.

General rule of thumb, (as far as I know), if you're gonna run a red light make sure there isn't a cop behind you. And if there is, damn sure don't be the last one in the line! :crackup:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Was on the way to PT, and saw this Camaro. Didn't think much of it, until he zipped around me and I got a look at their license plate. It said "Batl Cat" Then I noticed the shade of green, and was instantly transported back to the 80's lol

View attachment 106031
One of my employees has that same green on his Camaro... I think he is confused on what team he plays for.. but thats another story entirely!

Edit: He does sport a Man-Bun, so anything is possible right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: christo829 and Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Wow! That little Kia Soul had no chance at all. How much do we wanna bet that the truck had wheel spacers?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Just talked about this on another forum... I was able to zoom in on the wheel..

When the wheel hits the Kia, and flops around, you can see the brake rotor still attached.

Hub Failure.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Saw this last Friday. From WA. I'm sure @TollKeeper will be interested IMG_20230602_095335~2.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
There are a bunch out there... My production got pushed out till middle of next year!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
However this is the first one I've seen north of the border and this far out. Saw a few when I was in Cali last fall. Lots of electrics out there.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Seen today in Ottawa's Byward market.

Sorry its so unclear. Had to really zoom in to crop it. PXL_20230611_191420747.MP~2.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Almost got a new truck this morning but the "how" would have hurt like hell!

A pro they are not!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
How many cans of "Fix-a-Flat" might this take to fix? :jawdrop2:

1688857025252.png

Not my vehicle, but it has been parked a couple of days in this condition with both right side tires in this same condition.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Never realized it had 3 digits! Wow!

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Taken by me today in North Bay.

1000001602.jpg

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
I few weeks ago I was visiting an old boss in Eustis Florida (middle of the state & north of Orlando). As I traveled from my motel to his house I passed this road while on 44. Now would you say you the name of this road I was looking at is A) Cardinal or B) Mockingbird? or C) depends on what side of the street you live on? Just crazy if you ask me.

1695362095867.png
1695362194064.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mooseman and Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Probably one of them got turned by the wind. See that a lot.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Sheep know where to stay_now.jpgI stopped to take some photos of sheep. This massive work dog came out from the middle of the pack to "chat" with me. And it wasn't a come pet me chat either. lol. This dude was massive, probably topping 150 pounds too. But something I thought interesting was the sheep had an "invisible" line they would not cross to get closer to me. They also knew who to respect.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Classic sheep, sheep dog and "wolf" scene.

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online