Reactions: Blckshdw

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Looks s!ck..... :yes: Very nice

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I like it!

I've often wondered how my Envoy would look with color matched wheels and grill.

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
Looking nice , always liked the white on white look. just a pain to keep clean ...... use to was my rims every other day when i had the white ones on my accord

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
fletch09 said:
Looks good :thumbsup:
in the 3rd pic, you almost can't see the tires.

:rotfl:Kind of like it is floating above the pavement.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Very nice man..I like the look. The white wheels look killer. When I was a lurker on trailvoy I seen ur truck and it was an inspiration to me of what ideas to do for my envoy. Nice job!!
Pics of the envoy I had
43ecd419-cc29-30e6.jpg
43ecd419-cc39-a5a0.jpg
43ecd419-cc65-2ad8.jpg
43ecd419-cc8c-f9c8.jpg

Dec 4, 2011
Whites not my cup of tea but you have done GOOD yours looks very nice. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MikeyNice

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
Thanks to all.

@CdnGMan - not that bad to keep clean as long as you don't let the dirt sit on them too long. i wipe them done every other day, takes about 5 minutes. They look a lot better when their clean so i like to keep them that way.

@jrSS - thanks for the comment and the envoy you had looks great, you did a good job as well.

06envoydenali

Dec 5, 2011
always liked ur style with the truck.. rims look sick... Little opinion of mine, If your gunna tint the tails you should go back to factory black gloss on the plastic runnings above the tails:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
looks great.. but such a pain in the ass to keep clean :crackup:.. which is why i will never do white rims... its bad enough keeping the polished aluminum ones clean i have now :rotfl:

great Voy!! :thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
06envoydenali said:
always liked ur style with the truck.. rims look sick... Little opinion of mine, If your gunna tint the tails you should go back to factory black gloss on the plastic runnings above the tails:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I disagree I think the pillars look awesome white!!

Vosper

Jul 18, 2012
That would look nice on my TB! I just gotta figure out how to do it right. Never really have done mods to my cars except for stereo and mudflaps.

MikeyNice

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
06envoydenali said:

Thanks for the comment. I didn't and don't plan on tinting the tails, in the night time shots they look dark but in the last pic you can see that they are all red. I put the ascender tails on and used red tint over the clear part to make them all red. i think the red and white look good together. i'm also going to paint my calipers red when i have the time.

Attachments

• Envoy White Rims - rear.jpg
    Envoy White Rims - rear.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 11

CaptainXL

Dec 4, 2011
Very Nice. Feels chilly in here. Can I recommend some frost white paint on the grill and some painted GM molded splash guards for the rear?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
MikeyNice said:
Thanks for the comment. I didn't and don't plan on tinting the tails, in the night time shots they look dark but in the last pic you can see that they are all red. I put the ascender tails on and used red tint over the clear part to make them all red. i think the red and white look good together. i'm also going to paint my calipers red when i have the time.

Looks good man!!! I would LOVEEEE to get my hands on one of those hitch covers!!!

MikeyNice

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Looks good man!!! I would LOVEEEE to get my hands on one of those hitch covers!!!

Thanks. They stopped making that molded hitch cover. Mine actually has a crack in it now and i wanted another one but its discontinued.

06envoydenali

Dec 5, 2011
MikeyNice said:

Yea, if your not tinting them i think the white and red flows perfectly together, definitely a nice standout mod that works even better with the rims.. Keep it up trucks smooth:thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online