Photo contest #7

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Photo contest #7

test Your photo skills with GMTNations member photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic
jham said:
your gmt in motion. meaning wheels spinning or driving down the road

Deadline; May 14th, 11.59 pm

Rules:
-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)

-If you are in the picture or driving the vehicle, it may be by someone else's hand. no one else's pictures please.

-Must be of your vehicle (Preferable a GMT).

-No pics older than 6 months. (This is to get people to get out and take pics.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Damn Jham...your gonna be the reason to some accidents huh :raspberry::rotfl:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i could ask the dealer to put my frame on a lift and let me spin the wheel to snap a pic of it in motion :crackup:

great topic :thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Do I want to burn up some Eagles for a photo contest :undecided:

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
OOooo. I still have my stock RSA;s. Ill have to do a test to see if i can cut the tires loose in the rain. I might just do this. How strong are the hitches lol

Jeremy

Mar 28, 2012
Taken via my GoPro mounted on the front of my friends TBSS last month at the dragstrip (pic was taken ~100mph)...

7c799440.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bl19.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Too bad these were too old...
SDC16484.jpg

q5.jpg

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Heres mine for now, if i get the truck outta the shop before the 14th ill try to get a pic better than this lil cellphone pic, lol
3503v9f.jpg

eutechnyx

Mar 31, 2012
My truck 2 weeks ago heading to a show,I was driving and photo was shot by a friend. I was doing 55-60 mph even though looks like im sitting still lol.

578074_217905111655608_100003083639207_370507_1762525023_n.jpg

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
throwing today's photo into the foray...

out4adrive.jpg

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
I interpreted the rule "-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)" meaning I own the photo, not some rolling shot found on the internet. Yes it was my camera and my suction cup mount mount, but it would have been unsafe for me to do this holding a camera and to drive at the same time. I was doing about 40 in a very curvy and hilly section of road. No one else was with me as I drive alone 99% of the time i'm on the road.

If my admission of this type of shot violates the rules, then I will remove it no problem.

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
redleg6 said:
I interpreted the rule "-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)" meaning I own the photo, not some rolling shot found on the internet. Yes it was my camera and my suction cup mount mount, but it would have been unsafe for me to do this holding a camera and to drive at the same time. I was doing about 40 in a very curvy and hilly section of road. No one else was with me as I drive alone 99% of the time i'm on the road.

If my admission of this type of shot violates the rules, then I will remove it no problem.

I would interpret it the same way. Its your camera, you set it up, you technically took the picture.

TallPaul

Dec 7, 2011
Gilbert,AZ
redleg6 said:

Looks good to me...your Camera.... I don't think I can get this shot myself... I am by myself... won't enter this round...But good luck.... Don't forget this is for fun and to get us outdoors.....:tiphat:

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
its all good my friend

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Place Holder. Hopefully a better one to come.

IMG_0016.jpg

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
I like night shots. I'll have to find more of my old photos for another thread.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I can't edit my OP so here's the new place holder

IMG_0025.jpg

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
This is my best attempt to snap a photo of the TB in motion. This is one of the most dangerous ones i've done! Can't figure out how to get the picture upright sorry bout that.

Attachments

• 20120512_123043.jpg
    20120512_123043.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 16

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good luck to all!

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Wonder why my picture didn't show up? I must not have done it correct. Can anyone tell me how to add a picture to this website? Nevermind I just wasn't patient enough. I didn't allow enough time for it to load.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

02 green tb

Dec 4, 2011
San Antonio, TX
VOTED!!! but I had t vote for myself since noone else did :sadcry: This one was to hard for me. I am the ONLY driver so it was hard not to wreck while doing this. I'd sure hate to put a dent in my TB. I just bought another tb today! yay! So now I have twice the fun!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online