Photo Contest #50

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!
submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
DAlastDON said:
Your GMT with / at a historic landmark.

Deadline, September 17th, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:
- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice choice

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Cmon, someone has got to be near some cool historical landmark. I'd expect @SnowBlazer to be all over this. He's got some awesome photo opportunities near him.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
I didn't realize it ended so quick. Haven't drove the trailblazer lately to take a pic.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Flying W Ranch. Has a well traveled road named after it. The Waldo Canyon Fire in 2012 burnt it to the ground. They ended up letting all their wildlife free during the fire. So needless to say, they lost everything.

Attachments

• 20160905_193534.jpg
    20160905_193534.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: fletch09

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
Well I'm not gonna let SnowBlazer walk off with this one.... The Gainesville Train Depot.. It's been around since the late 1800's.. Still in use today, but half of it is preserved to showcase the fine dining room and hotel accommodations from when ladies used to "entertain" visitors..

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Maybe this has run its course...

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
Guess somebody needs to decide what we are going to do here.

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
Voting time! I can't imagine that there aren't any historical sites in driving range of anybody.
Right.. Every town has some type of historical place.. Doesn't have to be one everyone knows about. Period houses, buildings, historical markers, etc.

Photoguy_15

Feb 20, 2015
I'm sure part of the problem is that big ed hasn't been on in a month. Not knocking him, as he has a life outside of the forums. I'm just pointing out a possible reason why this has stalled.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Or he's expecting email notifications which aren't working.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That would be off topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online