Photo Contest #49 (changed)(Extend)

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!
submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
fletch09 said:
Greatest of all time / no rules contest. your very best picture you ever took of your GMT. thats right!! old pictures, photo shopped pictures, anything and everything goes.

Deadline, August 1st, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:
- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Yayyy!! Mall crawl theme!! Thanks @fletch09 !!

Reactions: marios

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I was going to do a picture with some bloody hands and feet sticking out from underneath. Got shut down by the kids i wanted to do it with though. They did not want to do it. They just went ewwww and nooooo at me. Frigging girls...

This won once before. Lets see if it can do it again. View full view by clicking on it :smile: Good Luck to all!!!

DSC_0547resized_zpssrvgsnvc.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Wow! lots of nice pics guys! I got a few favorites but having a hard time to pick just one to enter.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
I present to you all

SILVERDUST

WP_20160128_16_07_37_Rich (2).jpg

UPDATE : @big ed

Greatest of all time / no rules contest. your very best picture you ever took of your GMT. thats right!! old pictures, photo shopped pictures, anything and everything goes.

Deadline, July 24th, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:

No rules Contest...... Then we go on to state the rules....... :2thumbsup:

UPDATE 2 :

@HARDTRAILZ Damnnnnn...... LOVE THE PICTURE. Seems to be a scene outta of Jurrasic Park :thumbsup:

@DAlastDON I dont have any words right now........ :salivate: Shoulda turned the parking lamps on though. Now THAT would have given me a heart attack :salivate:

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowBlazer

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I present to you all

SILVERDUST

View attachment 77209

UPDATE 2 :

@HARDTRAILZ Damnnnnn...... LOVE THE PICTURE. Seems to be a scene outta of Jurrasic Park :thumbsup:

@DAlastDON I dont have any words right now........ :salivate: Shoulda turned the parking lamps on though. Now THAT would have given me a heart attack :salivate:

Thanks. The nikon d90 does take breath taking photographs in manual mode withe the right fstop, appature, and long exposure settings. Especially with moving water and low light conditions.

Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
Thanks. The nikon d90 does take breath taking photographs in manual mode withe the right fstop, appature, and long exposure settings. Especially with moving water and low light conditions.

I have a D300 and a D3, the D300's sensor is similar to the D90, I like my D3 the best, though.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I have not looked at the spec's on camera's since 2008 when i purchased the D90. The D3 and D300 have some very nice spec's. Water tight and 51 focus points compared to the D90's not water tight and 11. I may have to look into an upgrade. Or ill just replace the failing battery packs. They are much cheaper than a new camera. Any more, as the image quality, of cell phone camera have gotten better, the D90 sits in its padded case unless i want to take a serious picture.

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I present to you all

SILVERDUST

View attachment 77209

UPDATE 2 :

The winner chooses what he or she want's to do, so if the winner chooses (no rule's) then that over rides the rules of the contest. I'm sorry I thought everyone understood that.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
The winner chooses what he or she want's to do, so if the winner chooses (no rule's) then that over rides the rules of the contest. I'm sorry I thought everyone understood that.

Nah I was just giving you a hard time. Lots of great pictures this time around :2thumbsup:

Reactions: big ed

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I'll enter this pic. Denali likes to get off the pavement sometimes. This was at Puslinch Lake, the largest kettle lake in North America. Somme island in the back ground, bad shit happened there...

When I was 16 I use to ride my Bicycle here to the first job I ever had...
20140623_145209-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online