Photo Contest #46 / extended.

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Test your photo skills with GMTNations members photo contest!
submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

Topic:
fletch09 said:
Your GMT with someone in the pic, like you, wife, significant other, kid(s), pet, friend, maybe even your scantily clad mistress....lol.. the weather is getting nicer, get out and get r done.

Deadline, April 10th, at 11:59 pm:

Rules:
- Each entry must be a picture taken of your General Motors Truck, taken by you or someone you know (if your driving). No one else's pictures please.

-No pictures older than 2 months. (get out, have some fun & take some great shot's)

-One entry per person, entry's may be changed but please specify your final entry.

-No post production modding to the image is allowed in this contest. only resizing and / or cropping is allowed.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be put into a poll with the topic.
And the GMTNation members deciding the winner.

Good luck everyone, have fun.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Great topic! I have an idea....will need friend to take the pic though....place holder for now.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like it!

Ziggy

Feb 8, 2015
I'm going to be out of this one... Haven't had a chance to get a pic, and will be leaving my TB in Ohio as I travel to Mississippi on my "obli-cation" to see family over spring break. May be able to get in before the deadline, but not too likely. :sadcry:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: BlazingTrails

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
was hoping for more entries on this one.
because of this being Easter weekend, maybe Big Ed will extend it.
since scantily clad girlfriend/ mistress has been posted, here is my place holder/first entry. wife took the pic. hard to see, but am rockin the GMTNation hoodie. :woohoo:

gmt photo cont. 46 002.jpg

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
While delightful to look at, I have to question if some of these pictures meet the rules or not. Recently taken, no post production modding, you get it...

Reactions: Denali n DOO

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
IMG_20160326_182910.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online