Photo contest #4

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Photo contest #4

test Your photo skills with GMTNations member photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic
Me007gold said:
Your GMT with your pet.

Deadline; February 28th, 11.59 pm

Rules:
-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)

-If you are in the picture or driving the vehicle, it may be by someone else's hand. no one else's pictures please.

-Must be of your vehicle (Preferable a GMT).

-No pics older than 6 months. (This is to get people to get out and take pics.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
well, I'll throw in my pic for the first time ever on this... here is my German Shepherd, Sahsa, guarding the beaSSt while i was outside today... this is the best i can do since the beaSSt is parked...

2012-02-15125837.jpg

George

Dec 8, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 18

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
well, I'll throw in my pic for the first time ever on this... here is my German Shepherd, Sahsa, guarding the beaSSt while i was outside today... this is the best i can do since the beaSSt is parked...

2012-02-15125837.jpg

That is one beautiful looking German Shepherd!! :yes:

Oh the truck is nice too :raspberry::tongue: haha

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
That is one beautiful looking German Shepherd!! :yes:

Oh the truck is nice too :raspberry::tongue: haha

Why thank you sir... I get tons of compliments about her colors.. not typical of a shepherd... when she was a pup, her fur was like a white'ish silver.. and its just now starting to turn tan.. love it!!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Why thank you sir... I get tons of compliments about her colors.. not typical of a shepherd... when she was a pup, her fur was like a white'ish silver.. and its just now starting to turn tan.. love it!!

wow that would look really sweet!! Is the shepherd a cross bread or something that gave her those colors?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
wow that would look really sweet!! Is the shepherd a cross bread or something that gave her those colors?

not a crossbreed.. the mother was a silverback shepherd, and the father the traditional black and tan... (notice the white/silver hairs on her back line...) those are typical in the silverback shepherds, along with the whiter style fur... shes the german blood line shepherd as well.. not the american blood line...

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:

2012-02-15125837.jpg

One of my coworkers breeds and shows German Shepherds. He does the German Agility Competitions. Actually heads up your way most weekends to meet with the agility club. Beautiful dog

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
thx Michael... i would love to go to one and see them in person.. i always miss the K9 expo in Akron by my brothers house for the Akron police dept... :hissyfit:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
not a crossbreed.. the mother was a silverback shepherd, and the father the traditional black and tan... (notice the white/silver hairs on her back line...) those are typical in the silverback shepherds, along with the whiter style fur... shes the german blood line shepherd as well.. not the american blood line...

ahh got it!! Thats nice! If I ever get a dog I want a shepherd to be a guard dog. Like one of those dogs that does EVERYTHING you say. it can run at someone and you say stop and it stops no matter what or attacks when you tell it etc. Those are some bad ass dogs but expensive also lol

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ItsOnVoy said:
ahh got it!! Thats nice! If I ever get a dog I want a shepherd to be a guard dog. Like one of those dogs that does EVERYTHING you say. it can run at someone and you say stop and it stops no matter what or attacks when you tell it etc. Those are some bad ass dogs but expensive also lol

funny you mention that... i took that a step further... she only knows Spanish!!! :crackup: i am in the process of teaching her to bite on command right now (my arm hurts lol, so i stopped to let it heal), but she can speak, sit, paw, kiss, laydown, roll over, come, tell me when shes thirsty, hungry, stand on her hind legs, guard the door, and go up to someone on demand.. all in spanish of course.. people never believe me.. so i tell them to go ahead and try... you should see their face when they say "SIT" and she just stares at them lol... i say "Sientate" and plop! down she goes HAHA...

Edit: but back to the topic.. where are the others with pix? lol

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
:crackup:

i love the pillow under the puppy... nice collection of pets there sir...

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
no live pets @ our house.
this is my daughters giraffe (gerald) that she claims followed her home from a college bar one night. :undecided:

Attachments

• 2-17-12 009.jpg
    2-17-12 009.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
fletch09 said:
no live pets @ our house.
this is my daughters giraffe (gerald) that she claims followed her home from a college bar one night. :undecided:

you have my vote reminds of that satillite commercial with the little giraffe

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
my fish tank is way to heavy to be carry out to put next to the trailblazer

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher