Photo contest #11

big ed

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
test Your photo skills with GMTNations member photo contest!
Submit your best picture that falls under the guidelines of the chosen topic and the agreed upon rules.

topic

Kuchar09 said:
Your GMT beside a broken down or rusty Ford!

Deadline; August 24nd, 11.59 pm

Rules:
-Must be a picture taken by your hand or another GMTNation member (please state who he or she is)

-If you are in the picture or driving the vehicle, it may be by someone else's hand. no one else's pictures please.

-Must be of your vehicle (Preferable a GMT).

-No pics older than 6 months. (This is to get people to get out and take pics.)

-One entry per member. Members may change their entry and submit a different picture, but may only enter one picture in total. When changing your entry make sure to include Final Entry in that post, or the first picture you posted will be used.

-No post production modding to the image in this contest, resizing and/or cropping the image, etc, is acceptable.

-At the end of the 2 week period all images will be included into a poll topic with the GMTNation public deciding upon the winner.

Good luck, and have fun!..:thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Fords are not that bad guys!! They are pretty strong cars lol to me Chrysler doesn't have strong cars. Good for leasing and that is all, buying them they wont last long. There not built to last really

This topic isn't easy for me, Good luck to anyone able to get a picture :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Fords are not that bad guys!! They are pretty strong cars lol to me Chrysler doesn't have strong cars. Good for leasing and that is all, buying them they wont last long. There not built to last really

This topic isn't easy for me, Good luck to anyone able to get a picture :thumbsup:

Yep, dodge rams are the K cars of trucks, fake rims that are actually hub caps :rotfl:. Fords....well my neighbor got an 09 f150, a couple months ago I could have entered this contest by taking a pic of my GMT while sitting in the Ford as the water dripped from all 4 corners of the headliner, damn third brake lights :rotfl:. If you can't find a broken down or rusty Ford then you're not looking hard enough, try behind a Ford Dealership.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Yep, dodge rams are the K cars of trucks, fake rims that are actually hub caps :rotfl:. Fords....well my neighbor got an 09 f150, a couple months ago I could have entered this contest by taking a pic of my GMT while sitting in the Ford as the water dripped from all 4 corners of the headliner, damn third brake lights :rotfl:. If you can't find a broken down or rusty Ford then you're not looking hard enough, try behind a Ford Dealership.

I will have two pictures, one of my gmt with a ford and another of me in the back of a cop car for going back there lolll

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Wow! I took the camera and went looking for a rusty broken down Ford behind the Ford dealership. Guess what.....I didn't find one :banghead: , now I gonna have to get real creative, maybe I gotta make one of the shiney ones broken :explode::explode:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Wow! I took the camera and went looking for a rusty broken down Ford behind the Ford dealership. Guess what.....I didn't find one :banghead: , now I gonna have to get real creative, maybe I gotta make one of the shiney ones broken :explode::explode:

:rotfl: your best bet is the junk yard! Watch there be more gm cars lolll there's a slap in the face

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Told you guys Fords are that bad haha

jrSS said:
Nope but my wifey drives a nice edge.

The new edge are pretty sweet!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Hers is an 08. Not new but pretty nice.

Yeah they are, they didn't change them that much to the new 2013 ones. There is a difference but nothing crazy you know

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
hey we have a picture up, looks like someone might win again if no one post lol

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
2012-08-23150319.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Shoulda pulled up on the rustang

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Shoulda pulled up on the rustang

I was planning on it, but they are salvaging the engine and wheels and didn't want me doing any damage to it.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Wow, harder topic than I originally thought. I found this for sale in the paper for parts. I figure for parts it must be rusty or broken down. So I go to see this thing and it looked like a genuine POS Ford. I told the guy I need a picture of it for my wife to look at, and he would have to pull it up a bit for me to get the pic. He goes to start it up and it dont start. I boosted the POS to get it running and he moved it forward for a pic. It was gettin dark fast but I still got a pic. Ya, and of course I had to boost it again so he could put it back where it was parked. ha ha lol, all this for a pic.
I'm looking forward to the next topic, hopefully easier!

Attachments

• DSC02464.jpg
    DSC02464.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 6

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Damn, I forgot about this topic for the contest... I helped jumpstart and pull out an F150 that was high centered today.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
Wow, harder topic than I originally thought. I found this for sale in the paper for parts. I figure for parts it must be rusty or broken down. So I go to see this thing and it looked like a genuine POS Ford. I told the guy I need a picture of it for my wife to look at, and he would have to pull it up a bit for me to get the pic. He goes to start it up and it dont start. I boosted the POS to get it running and he moved it forward for a pic. It was gettin dark fast but I still got a pic. Ya, and of course I had to boost it again so he could put it back where it was parked. ha ha lol, all this for a pic.
I'm looking forward to the next topic, hopefully easier!

Shoulda said, (seeing as how by then you got your pic), GOTTA RUN!!! :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher