PCM of NC Christmas Sale!! 12/23-1/3!

Kelly@PCMofNC

Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Happy holidays!! Time to spend some money on yourself after finishing the rest of your shopping :biggrin: Lots of great products on sale, from tuning to transmission cooler kits, electric fan kits, HP tuners itself, check out our website at www.pcmofnc.com !

Christmas%20Sale.jpg

AzEnvoy

Mar 4, 2014
Kelly@PCMofNC said:
Happy holidays!! Time to spend some money on yourself after finishing the rest of your shopping :biggrin: Lots of great products on sale, from tuning to transmission cooler kits, electric fan kits, HP tuners itself, check out our website at www.pcmofnc.com !

Christmas%20Sale.jpg

Oh man I missed that sale. I'm on a low budget. Could anyone tell me when the next sale is going to be? I'm really interested in getting the mail order tune

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
AzEnvoy said:
Oh man I missed that sale. I'm on a low budget. Could anyone tell me when the next sale is going to be? I'm really interested in getting the mail order tune

PCMofNC usually offer sale prices throughout the year. Last year I got my PCM tune during their Memorial Day sale, I think it was 20%off. Not sure if they will have a sale between now and then. I am sure Kelly will chime in. Great mod to compliment your HAI, cat-back exhaust, and e-fans.

Welcome to the Nation by the way! :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online