PCM connector gaskets - leave on PCM or connector?

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Just pulled my PCM to ship off to PCMFORLESS.COM. The connector gaskets are stuck to the PCM (after 6 years who can blame them). Should I peel them off and put them on the connectors or leave them on the PCM. I'm worried they'll get lost if I leave them on the PCM.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I left them on when I sent mine out, got them back with it as well. Maybe mister marshall will stop by and clarify the preferred way to do it.:cool:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
It's more important that they're in the connectors, mine came off when I pulled my PCM to swap another one in so I could read it. Just put them in the connectors and called it a day.

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Marshall,

You should see my PCM Tuesday or Wednesday. Its the one with the yellow tag hanging from it :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mark20 said:
Marshall,

You should see my PCM Tuesday or Wednesday. Its the one with the yellow tag hanging from it :cool:
Ummm, they use green tags... :Rumour:

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
We have yellow tags at work with the string conveniently attached, so I just made use of one.

:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:​

Delivered to PCMFORLESS at 12:03 PM today. It may already be on its way back.

:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:​

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
marshall@pcm said:
Actually, YOU should have it Wednesday! :smile:

I can only imagine the tune you have on your place. Just saw the UPS ship notification and I'll have it on Wednesday. Can't wait to try it! Many thanks!

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Meaning how efficiently you run!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online