FOR SALE Passing on / FYI only - '08 SWB TB LT1 w/ 5.3L, 107K, $7499 (Chicago area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Passing this on only because I've seen people say they actively search for a SWB Trailblazer with the 5.3L - this popped up in my occasional Craigslist search (I like to search on V8-equipped GMT360s, just to keep track of market values - and before you ask, I just found it today; the ad is listed as 20 days old).

The listed VIN matches for engine type (M), and the ad describes the engine in fair detail - so I'm sure it's not the casual piker misidentifying or confusing I6 for V8, as so many do.

Vehicle is at an AutoNation dealer (SKU: 82114623 ), so if you're interested, it can probably be sent to another of their dealerships closer to you (IDK if they charge a fee, but I would guess they would - $500, perhaps, similar to CarMax - ?)

I make no claims to the vehicle or the asking price, and I don't work on behalf of / for the dealership. Just passing on for those who might be interested / still searching.
Photos show it to be in pretty clean condition from a body / interior standpoint (s/b, for 107K miles) - but that means little, of course.

If you're *really* interested, PM me - I can be persuaded to do the preliminary evaluation in-person.
(fee: my choice of a six-pack of your local craft beer TBD, if you wind up buying it)

Link: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ctd/d/2008-chevrolet-trailblazer-lt/6572148430.html

(For those wanting even more 'giddyup', I'm seeing more TBSS listed in this area - most between $10K - 12K, depending on mileage / year)
Same conditionals - I make no claim as to their value / roadworthiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online