FOR SALE Passing on / FYI -- 2007 TBSS in Chicago Metro (99K mi, $16,000 DLR)

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Passing this on because of the Northface TB thread a week or so ago.

This one is about $1000 more (and has more wear), but you're getting a bit more than cab lights with this one :laugh:

It's about 60-90min away from me, depending on traffic. Not sure if it's 1SS or 2SS or whatever. It's listed as 4WD, but that's really AWD. Also listed as a 6.0, and I think it's a 6.2L.

Doesn't belong to me or anyone I know; just passing on bc I know some of our members have a soft spot for these. :drooling:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Also listed as a 6.0, and I think it's a 6.2L.
6.0L is correct unless it was swapped or something.

The headlights need polishing. A good dealer would polish those out just to eek out a few more bucks out of it.

Reactions: Reprise

Reprise

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
6.0L is correct unless it was swapped or something.
Ah. I thought these got the LS3. I knew it was a Vette engine. :dunce:

As for the headlights... at least here in the US, 'reconditioning' seems to be a lost art, or something the customer is expected to do themselves, these days. I swear, they just take the keys on what they buy, drive it to the front of the lot, and put a sign on it.
The only cars that seem to get detailed anymore are the CPOs.

Even private sellers don't bother to clean their cars out anymore -- some of the stuff I see on CL these days makes me shake my head. We definitely come from a different time, is all I can say.

I remember when I bought the Envoy back in 2015 (!), I had to pitch a fit to get the dealer to clean the gooey crap out of the 3rd row cupholder. I suppose I was supposed to be happy that they vacuumed the carpet. I remember the DIC was set to Spanish, as well. Took me all of 2 minutes to set it back to English -- and I'd never seen a DIC before.
Anyway... rant over. :deadhorse:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online