FOR SALE Parts for Sale

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Hello to all those in the GMTNation Family I know I haven't been on in awhile but still stop through every now and then. I must say that this is THE BEST forum of them all from the knowledge you can learn to even each member here that is willing to help one another. I will be having some parts for sale in the next week or so. Here is what I will have

Custom Color matched headlights ( Summit White ) with minor scratch on driver side.
Lebra frontend cover ( fits 2008 Trailblazer LT w/ fogs ).
LED taillights ( PnP )
Husky Floor Liners ( Front/2nd Row and Cargo area in Black )
Cree LED Lows & Fogs ( Never Installed/Purchased out of the 2nd offering )
AVS Window Visors ( Never Installed/In-Channel/Front & Rear )
TrailBlazer SS Wheels ( Can be used as project wheels or as is )

I will include Pictures and Prices soon. Some can be viewed in my album. This is my 1st time opening a sale thread so be patient with me as working takes up much of my time.

20140615_203654.jpg 20140615_203702.jpg 20130125_074107.jpg 20150125_155654.jpg 20140815_192518.jpg 20140815_192552.jpg 20140815_192531.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowBlazer

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Sad to say I will be possibly be trading it in. I really love this truck but I gotta move on. It's been definitely a GREAT truck and most of all without it I wouldn't have met such wonderful people.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Custom Color matched headlights ( Summit White ) with minor scratch on driver side.
LED taillights ( PnP )

Interested in these...what are you wanting?

Edit: Sad to see that you are leaving. If you were closer, I'd trade you a couple of other parts with cash on my end.

Reactions: Capote

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I'm interested in the floor liners, but can't use the cargo pad, and I won't ask you to bust up the set (I have a LWB Envoy). But if you get no takers on the full set and decide to separate them, PM me. Thanks!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I might be interested in those AVS in-channel visors bud

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
The LED Tails probably $100 and $300 for the headlights but I will have to check on how much I paid for them and subtract a bit for the scratch on one of them. I will post definite prices tomorrow.

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Interested in these...what are you wanting?

Edit: Sad to see that you are leaving. If you were closer, I'd trade you a couple of other parts with cash on my end.

Althought the Trailblazer might be gone I will still stop through and see how everyone is doing.

I'm interested in the floor liners, but can't use the cargo pad, and I won't ask you to bust up the set (I have a LWB Envoy). But if you get no takers on the full set and decide to separate them, PM me. Thanks!

Would like to keep them together but I don't mind selling you the fronts & 2nd row.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There were some Saab rails just offered for sale on one of the FB pages, but of course that info is not searchable.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would love the headlights, but out of my range for a non-projector set.

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
@BlazingTrails if you get it, just make sure you have a good coat of wax underneath. i ran the hood protector part on my last 4 vehicles, 93 Blazer, 98 Astro Van, 03 TB EXT, and for a couple years on my 09. it will collect debris under there. as long as you have a good coat of wax, and take it off twice a year and clean it, (i washed mine in the clothes washer and air dried) you will be fine.
if interested, i have 4 or 5 unused cans of the LeBra foam protector (shines it up real nice) for the cost of shipping to AL. :twocents:

Reactions: Capote

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
@BlazingTrails if you get it, just make sure you have a good coat of wax underneath. i ran the hood protector part on my last 4 vehicles, 93 Blazer, 98 Astro Van, 03 TB EXT, and for a couple years on my 09. it will collect debris under there. as long as you have a good coat of wax, and take it off twice a year and clean it, (i washed mine in the clothes washer and air dried) you will be fine.
if interested, i have 4 or 5 unused cans of the LeBra foam protector (shines it up real nice) for the cost of shipping to AL. :twocents:

Thanks for the offer man, I may take you up on that.

I have used them before too and really messed up the paint leaving it on for years. I would really only keep it on there during the week commuting.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online