PARTING OUT MY TURBO ENVOY (2004)

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Hello,
I am most likely parting out my turbo Envoy because I killed the motor, specifically the exhaust valves and possibly spun a bearing from too much boost.

I wanted to get a feel for if someone wanted parts and how many I could get rid of before I officially part it out

IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS PLEASE EMAIL ME ONLY I am not on here enough right now to get back to you efficiently ! conekillerautox@gmail.com

MODS I have on it for sale:

- complete set of 22" black/chrome lip 5 spoke Forte Rims wrapped in 3 month used Cooper Xeon high speed rated performance tires ($550 in tires alone)

- set of barely used snow tires mounted on stock rims

- 06 PCM tuned for boost
- 06 wiring harness
- 80 lb injectors + wiring harness
- custom racing seats without harnesses
- Headlights as a pair (bi-xenon projectors in lower slot and blue demon eyes in the upper slot - ballasts and wiring included!!!!)
- billet black grille
- 06 TB Maf sensor
- 2X 12 inch Electric fans and shroud (no temp senders because I ran dedicated switches)

ANY OTHER OFFERS FOR PARTS, sensors, wiring, ANYTHING! please email me I am willing to work something out for anything. I am getting married and could greatly use the money instead of letting the envoy sit in my garage!

Thank you!

Attachments

• Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: jpimp and dmanns67

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You should just get another engine and keep rocking, although I do understand the money thing. Grats on getting married.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Sounds like some good deals to be had on some of the miscellaneous stuff! It's a shame you removed a bunch of the interior stuff, but this is still a good place to ask for those weird little random parts that don't necessarily need to be new. I'm thinking door modules, harnesses, could maybe buff up the CPAS and keep on hand for a spare, etc. FRONT ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY!!! if it's a 4x4 model at least.

I don't need anything myself right now, just trying to give some potential customers some things they might try asking about.

Reactions: ConeKilrAutoX

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
Are you gonna go back to stock? Or are you killing it?
I am most likely killing it unless anyone had the money to buy it all for 4000 with 22's and spare set of new snow tires on rims. I just dont have money to keep pouring into it like i did to turbo it

SO IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WANTING TO BUY IT please let me know! it still runs, but miss fires

Sparky said:
You should just get another engine and keep rocking, although I do understand the money thing. Grats on getting married.
Thank you man I appreciate it! I really wish I could! Hopefully someone would offer to buy the whole thing and do that themselves but if not it would have to be parted out

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Mounce said:
Have you thought about putting some ads on places like craigslist? Maybe someone would buy it.
yes I have and will continue to do so as well. I hope they would !

Pittdawg said:
How much boost did you end up running that caused it to blow?
I ended up peaking at 12 for sometime with boost creep haha but it was kinda having mild issues before the turbo even.

dmanns67 said:
He has quite a few pics of his Voy in his gallery.

http://gmtnation.com/forums/gallery/image/76-1/
thanks dman!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Damn, sucks to see that you're parting it out man, always loved watching the vids you posted on Youtube of it. Such an awesome Envoy :thumbsup:

Reactions: dmanns67

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
stealthyscooby said:
do you have an asking price in mind for the fan setup? what about just the shroud alone?
I was thinking $110 for shroud and both efans SHIPPED ?

Capote said:
Damn, sucks to see that you're parting it out man, always loved watching the vids you posted on Youtube of it. Such an awesome Envoy :thumbsup:
hey thanks man! yeah that envoy was so fun! I know it does suck...if I had the money I would definitely keep it going but I am outta cash. I was hoping someone would take on the whole vehicle and rebuild it but no luck so far.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
ConeKilrAutoX said:
hey thanks man! yeah that envoy was so fun! I know it does suck...if I had the money I would definitely keep it going but I am outta cash. I was hoping someone would take on the whole vehicle and rebuild it but no luck so far.
No problem, enjoyed your work. Shame nobody has offered to take her as she stands man

Reactions: ConeKilrAutoX

felicie

Jan 13, 2013
Do you have a pic, and what are you asking for the lights?

felicie

Jan 13, 2013
Forget that last post I have a TB. I must be working.

felicie

Jan 13, 2013
The original are hazed over I just trying to decide if to buy new, restore, or go aftermarket custom.

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
BlazingTrails said:
How much for the upper control arms?
30 each + shipping BUT I want to check them out for you and make sure im not sending you junk or rusted parts

felicie said:
Do you have a pic, and what are you asking for the lights?
Headlights were sold about 2 weeks ago

stealthyscooby said:
What are you looking for on the headlights? I can't remember if I asked you already in text :-/
its ok, but the headlights were sold about 2 weeks ago :-(

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
What goodies are left man? :cool:

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Capote said:
What goodies are left man? :cool:
2006 wiring harness
2006 PCM tuned for boost
80 lb injectors
injector wiring harness
Flowmaster dual exhaust tips (2)
Any sensor / wiring from the 2004 engine wiring harness
oil sandwich plate adapter
BRAND NEW IN BOX evolution ceramic brake pads (front & rear)
vacuum hosing
22" forte black rims with chrome lip wrapped in 3 month used Cooper Xeon high speed rated performance tires

BlazingTrails said:
I was hoping to some really cheap because I am going to cut and weld them.
what are you working on?

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
How much do you want for the brake pads?

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
ConeKilrAutoX said:
2006 wiring harness
2006 PCM tuned for boost
80 lb injectors
injector wiring harness
Flowmaster dual exhaust tips (2)
Any sensor / wiring from the 2004 engine wiring harness
oil sandwich plate adapter
BRAND NEW IN BOX evolution ceramic brake pads (front & rear)
vacuum hosing
22" forte black rims with chrome lip wrapped in 3 month used Cooper Xeon high speed rated performance tires

what are you working on?
I reconfigure them for lowering purposes. A hell of a lot cheaper than the $400 set.....

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wonder if I pitched my old ones

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Will keep eye out as I move the garage stuff

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
You still have those seats available?