Part numbers avilable?

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in. I"m trying to locate a part number for the hose that runs from the intake manifold to the power brake booster on an '06 SLT Envoy (IL6). I have attached a diagram of it. #8 is what I need. I even purchased what I thought was a complete parts list for this vehicle off of eBay about a year or two ago and I will be darned if it fails to show this hose. I understand that I could probably just get the same diameter generic vacuum hose and make it work, but it looks like it's molded into shape to me and would rather get the OEM part of there is one. I've SCOURED this website and the internet just looking for the P/N. Thank You!

Here's the diagram

Attachments

• Brake Booster V Hose Diagram.jpg
    Brake Booster V Hose Diagram.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
HOSE. Vacuum Power Brake
Part Number: 19259043 ; 176-1169; 15268741; 1761169
This fits your 2006 Chevrolet TRAILBLAZER

HOSE,P/B BOOS VAC(ACDelco #176-1169).

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
Great, thanks very much. Is there a place where I could have found this without having to bother you for it? Thanks again!

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Great, thanks very much. Is there a place where I could have found this without having to bother you for it? Thanks again!

I've had pretty good luck with GM Parts Giant and Rockauto for part numbers. On rockauto if you look close at the info a lot of times they'll show the OE number or Delco number. Even on aftermarket parts.

Reactions: Redbeard

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
Great thanks again. I normally go directly to Rockauto first for part numbers but i was unable to find this part for some reason. I have no doubt it was just my own incompetence that caused the problem. Appreciate your help mate!

Jim

Feb 18, 2017
Shreveport, LA
I use this place to pull up parts explosions with part number lists

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.c...2004&ukey_category=19420&ukey_trimLevel=25312

You can adjust it to your vehicle from their site. Then find the area that you're working on and look through the diagrams to identify the needed part. Note the number listed for the part in the diagram and find it on the parts list. It would be #8 in this diagram. I suggest bookmarking this site and referencing it any time you need a part.

010115TS04-042.JPG

IIRC, we used the same type of system to find parts when I worked at the Chevy dealership. With the parts explosions, etc...

Last edited:

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.c...2004&ukey_category=19420&ukey_trimLevel=25312

You can adjust it to your vehicle from their site. Then find the area that you're working on and look through the diagrams to identify the needed part. Note the number listed for the part in the diagram and find it on the parts list. It would be #8 in this diagram. I suggest bookmarking this site and referencing it any time you need a part.

010115TS04-042.JPG

IIRC, we used the same type of system to find parts when I worked at the Chevy dealership. With the parts explosions, etc...
That's the one I used

Reactions: jmonica

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ

010115TS04-042.JPG

Awesome, thanks very much!

That's the one I used
Thanks a lot!

Mod edit: Posts merged. Please use the +Quote button to quote multiple posts. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls