Paint Ball Gun Question ?

mrs markmc

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Got a slight issue i have to resolve and take care of !
Has anyone tried shooting moth balls out of a paint ball gun ?
The size is a little off but has anyone ever tried it and will it work ?

No i dont need it for the neighbors lol !
Any replies would be gr8..

drwfaulk

Jan 5, 2012
If the moth balls your using are smaller than the paintballs ( but not too small where it loses pressure ) you should be fine. I've never tried it but I can't hurt to try (besides the person you shoot).:yes:

sLAsh

Jan 26, 2012
I think you would have better luck using a sling shot. If they are too small they will rattle around in the barrel and have even worse accuracy than a paint ball. If too big they will just jam.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Well if it's not for use on the neighbors, what exactly IS your mission here?

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: Well if it's not for use on the neighbors, what exactly IS your mission here?
Yeah, curious minds want to know :biggrin:

tc0nn

Sep 4, 2013
mrs markmc said:
Got a slight issue i have to resolve and take care of !
Has anyone tried shooting moth balls out of a paint ball gun ?

I know exactly what he's thinking. So here in Dallas, we have Geckos. Yes, they are cute and fun to chase and sell lots of insurance, but they end up EVERYWHERE in search for bugs. Normally that's good until they wind up in your house searching for a feast. Then they just scare your wife and make a nuisance of themselves.

I have a craw space in my pier and beam house (rare in Dallas area) but I would love to find moth-balls that I can shoot from a paint gun to "pain" my crawspace with mothballs. This keeps ants, geckos and all sorts of pests from making homes inside your walls (geckos lay little paint ball size eggs btw).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher