SUPPORT Pages snapping to the bottom??

chatterx

Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Is anyone else having the issue of the page snapping to the bottom? It seems to be really frequent when you first load the page and then a few times every minute or so. I think its the video ads at the bottom.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I dont see any video ads or have that issue

Upvote 0

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
I think I might know what you're referring to. If you're clicking one of the threads in newest posts it will go to the newest, not the first unread. If you scroll up before the page finishes loading it will pull you back down... very annoying when you're trying to read above ...but that is what it's supposed to do...

Upvote 0

chatterx

Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Its not doing it now. But there isnt a video ad at the bottom now. just a picture ad

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I've not seen video ads here. Seems weird. @djthumper have you seen any?

Upvote 0

chatterx

Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
right at the bottom. This screen shows a reeses video ad

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
There's also threads that are heavy on pictures and/or video links that scroll all over the place when you open them. And then, for some reason, sometimes, when it's supposed to bring you to the first unread post according to your viewing history, it doesn't and usually goes to your own last post in the thread.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
There is a banner at the bottom of the page for ads but the video may be related to a search that you did. So, if your ads have a video it would be from a search. We have amazon and google ads.

Upvote 0

chatterx

Original poster
Mar 13, 2014
Yeah it was doing it while logged in. It was especially annoying when trying to type a reply.

I dont remember doing a search for reeses or any candy dj but if the ads do go off my searches perhaps I should tame them down lol j/k

It seems to have stopped now though

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.