Amazon Product Ozark Trail Collapse-Able Truck

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
My wife and I minimize our exposure to people with Covid-19 by ordering our Fresh Foods via "Amazon Fresh" that provides pretty reliable Uber Delivery Service.

So that Last Dude that showed up reached inside his Open Hatchback and brought out THIS Thing...and with the same aplomb as Opening an Umbrella...promptly expanded THIS Black Canvas 4 Wheel cart and Loaded It Up with all of our Goodies on Two Trips to our Front Door... Quick... Like a Bunny!

I spied the Name "Ozark Trail" and told "The Lil Woman",

'Baby Sweet? Look up OZARK TRAILS... We GOTTA Get US One Of THEEZ...'

We got our $77.00 Tricked-Out version of this Cool Device just now:

What can you do with it?

Carry your Tool Chest-Tool Bag(s) and New (or Old) Engine parts from the Garage to the Vehicle and BACK.

How Does it Assemble?

Grab it from the Closet or Garage.
Flip the 4 Wheel Unit Wide Open.
Carry LOTS of Fire Wood around.
Load Up LOTS PITA Yard Trash & Stuff.
Collapse it & Store it Back in the Closet.

Here is HOW Doing THAT Last Part Works:

Last edited:
Reactions: christo829 and Matt

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
One of the gals I help with delivering meals on wheels has this cart (or maybe the harbor freight version) and it works great. One place we stop at is a 6 story apartment building with about a dozen or so folks getting assistance and with this cart it makes a simple one trip delivery going around. I have been tempted to purchase one, but for my personal use it wouldn't be quite as handy. Anyone with a family and especially with kids this would be a great "must have" tool.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.