Online LS Based P01 & P59 PCM Tune Repository

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
In our never-ending quest for information on "How to Tune The LS Engine Platform"... Every little bit we can find helps. In this instance, I stumbled across these efforts made by "BoredTruckOwner" over on GitHub where he has stored the Uploaded Tune .BINs and .XDF Files from other Folks, theoretically trying to make the chore of finding and loading potentially useful Tunes required via HP-Tuners and the Tuner-Pro Folks available and downloadable online.

I have not tried any of these out and I cannot speak to whether or not ANY of them actually work. So the CAVEAT EMPTOR here is ,,,Buyer-Taker BEWARE. Make changes to the Tunes within your PCMs WISELY. Regardless of whether you are creating, saving and uploading either YOUR OWN LS TUNES or anyone else's.

Please Remember that YOU are Completely Responsible for doing so and will hold harmless this Thread Poster as well as any and all Parties at GMT Nation harmless for ANY Hardware, Software Damages as the unintended outcome and consequences from your use of these Files from this moment on until the Very End of Time... (All that... had to be said)

For @Realism ... You might want to grab this one for your Truck ...just for the Hell of it:

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online