One (1) Cargo shade for 02 - 09 Trailblazer/Envoy.

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
$(KGrHqZHJ!4E-c,ubw(HBPuvorOFNg~~48_35.JPG

One (1) Cargo shade for 02 - 09 Trailblazer/Envoy. Lightly used, but in great condition!

The one for sale is grey. (picture above is borrowed :redface:)

$100 CDN (obo).

Shipping to be paid by the buyer.

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I'll get that for you on Wednesday. (I work Mon & Wed, two 12er's.) k?

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
It'll be about 60 bucks to ship it. Let me know if you're still interested.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Dang.. those things are that much?.. glad I got mine for free then from my friend :crackup: always great making friends online..

Great seller here.. free bump... GLWS!

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Dang.. those things are that much?.. glad I got mine for free then from my friend :crackup: always great making friends online..

Great seller here.. free bump... GLWS!

Yeah, they still average about $160 on flEbay. I'm offering it at a steal!! :yes:

I picked one up last fall, then 2 weeks ago, found and rescued this one from a flea market!!! (so now I have two!) :crazy:

I'm sure I can find it a good home!! :cool:

It's too bad shipping is what's gonna turn people off. It's big and bulky - that's why it's not gonna be cheap.

Thanks for the bump Boss! :thumbsup:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
harmless said:
Shamless bump. :biggrin:

Hmmmm, So like if you already had one why would you buy another one? Musta been a good deal I bet :biggrin: ...

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Hmmmm, So like if you already had one why would you buy another one? Musta been a good deal I bet :biggrin: ...

A good deal, of course. :cool: I'm always on the lookout for hard to find parts for our platforms. I just happen to see this sitting in a corner. The guy had no clue for what vehicle it was for! Checked it with mine and it was the SAME! So I saved it from it's dusty corner and am now offering it to my surrogate family.

I'm sure there's someone out there that wants one of these... :thumbsup:

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Harmless a few months ago this would have been mine. Ended up finding one locally. My local stealership quoted over $450!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
NewfieEnvoy said:
Harmless a few months ago this would have been mine. Ended up finding one locally. My local stealership quoted over $450!

Holy shit! $450.00 for a new one? Glad I got one. That's makes Harnless's a really really really good deal. Somebody buy it up!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i cant believe noone is jumpin on this... i absolutely love mine..

have you tried tbssowners stef? always see them goin for sale there..

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Yeah I can't do without mine. I carry a bit gear at all times in the trunk and the punks are using flash lights to look through your tint to see what's in the back before they bust your window. Nice of them hey.......no senseless busted windows, only if its worth it :sadcry:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Boricua SS said:

I agree 100% :thumbsup: , I used mine today to keep the sun off 2 coolers of food and drinks. It works really well for keeping your stuff out of sight too, like Newfie Envoy says the punks are looking in the back to see whats there, if they can't see anything they may just walk away. Good at Christmas time too when your loaded up with gifts parked in the mall parking lot. I also use the cargo net so stuff doesn't rest againt the door and fall out when it's opened.

Maybe those people without one don't know what it looks like installed, heres a few pics of mine.

Just looking at my pics, I wish the whole interior was black and that cover as well. I don't care for the two tone interior.

Attachments

• DSC02551.jpg
    DSC02551.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02552.jpg
    DSC02552.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02553.jpg
    DSC02553.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC02555.jpg
    DSC02555.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC02556.jpg
    DSC02556.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 30

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Thanks for the props and help guys!

I spent 3 years looking for mine! Paid about the same for it too. Damn hard to find at a decent price. That's why when I lucked out to find this one I took it! There's gotta be someone out there who would like one.

As for TBSSOwners, I'm more of a troll there now since the calendar debacle. Too many uptights and sourpusses for my liking. I miss the good folk, but the few bad apples ruined it for me. :/

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Please limit posts in classifieds to asking the seller questions. Thanks.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I know this is a HELL of a long shot but is this still available?

Dec 16, 2011
Boricua SS said:

I'd jump on it if the damn shipping wasn't so much. Kinda wipes out the savings.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online