OMG

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Can we do a OMG thread here? (members of offroadTB know what I'm talking about)

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Explain it better.:cool:

Is this what you are refering to?? I think you have to be logged in over there for the link to work.:cool:

OffRoad TB - Login

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Like this kind of OMG :raspberry:
8fa53aec-f368-4d46-80a2-79b2d4769b51.jpg

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Ghoster said:
Explain it better.:cool:

Is this what you are refering to?? I think you have to be logged in over there for the link to work.:cool:

OffRoad TB - Login

Ya, that's it

ItsOnVoy said:
Like this kind of OMG :raspberry:
8fa53aec-f368-4d46-80a2-79b2d4769b51.jpg

More like "OMG Look what that Fumb Ducker did/said/asked"

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Everyone says stupid things sometimes.

Nooo..... I would never!!!!

now where the hell did I put that sarcasm font.......

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
smitty5150 said:
That a negative, in my opinion. Not really trying to promote that kind of image to potential members. Everyone says stupid things sometimes.

That's why I asked, It's better to ask than to start something and P people off.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
ORTB's mission and expectation for members is different than a general-purpose site like GMTN. Noob-bashing and hazing does alienate the members we need to attract here, I agree.

Folks who don't know how many cylinders their truck has aren't acceptable for offroad trail leaders, or even followers, IMHO. But for site participants here who want to save money on repairs and avoid dealer rip-offs, they're my flock! :wootwoot:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
ORTB's mission and expectation for members is different than a general-purpose site like GMTN. Noob-bashing and hazing does alienate the members we need to attract here, I agree.

Folks who don't know how many cylinders their truck has aren't acceptable for offroad trail leaders, or even followers, IMHO. But for site participants here who want to save money on repairs and avoid dealer rip-offs, they're my flock! :wootwoot:

Well put!

I think the hope here is that we can teach the people how many cylinders the truck has. Then they can learn about lifting or lowering it. Everybody has to start somewhere, lets make this the place.:cool:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:

I am the topic of a post of yours in that thread, I hope I have learned and risen past that! :yes:

If the thread is going to be on this site, it should be contained within the paid section of it.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I have no clue as to what you are talking about. I do not recall ever seeing an OMG thread any place. Until I saw this one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online