Ohio Members Check In

oh05ext

Dec 7, 2011
columbus here.i switched over form the import tuner scene to the v8 suv and im never going back

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
JosueLT said:
Nice...another red jewel tintcoat!

and from Lorain County :wootwoot:... same here.. im in the city of Lorain...

oh05ext said:
columbus here.i switched over form the import tuner scene to the v8 suv and im never going back

i can relate to that.. i left the lowrider scene to go with the performance of the SS... never again will i go "low n slow"

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
SEKOLAx216 said:
Where's Ohio? Damn farmers haha.

look at this stranger posting!!! one of the farmers maybe?? :raspberry:

hope the house is coming along smoothly :thumbsup:

edit: i will be off the weekend of the 21rst in April.. so im free then...

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Short Bus said:
I haven't seen much interest in this, so how about just meeting @ The Tilted Kilt in Columbus?

i didnt even see that thread about the CRUISIN...

but i think somewhere in Akron is pretty central to all of us... a little over an hour away from me here up north, and about an an hour to an hour and a half away from you all by Cbus... there is a tilted kilt in Akron too...

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
Boricua SS said:
i didnt even see that thread about the CRUISIN...

but i think somewhere in Akron is pretty central to all of us... a little over an hour away from me here up north, and about an an hour to an hour and a half away from you all by Cbus... there is a tilted kilt in Akron too...

akron is far for me lol

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
JosueLT said:

smi13.gif

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Short Bus said:
I haven't seen much interest in this, so how about just meeting @ The Tilted Kilt in Columbus?
There's no reason to limit ourselves to one meet. This is Ohio! We do meets!

I was still planning on doing the Marion cruisin. We can also have something in Akron...and Columbus. And, of course, I always enjoy the annual Cincinnati meet. :thumbsup:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
If there is something near-ish Columbus I'm down for that, schedule permitting of course.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Columbus could be doable

BuckeyeEvan

Apr 1, 2012
Just check'n in.
Columbus here :biggrin:
I met some of you about 1.5-2 years ago at a meet in Columbus (actually Worthington area) at the old American Bandstand restaurant.:thumbsup:

Tilted Kilt is an easy-on-the-eyes establishment.:yes::wink:
My schedule is tight, but I can always try.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
BuckeyeEvan said:
I met some of you about 1.5-2 years ago at a meet in Columbus (actually Worthington area) at the old American Bandstand restaurant.:thumbsup:
Are you referring to the Winking Lizard gathering the night before the meet at Highbanks park?

BuckeyeEvan

Apr 1, 2012
BO TIE SS said:
Are you referring to the Winking Lizard gathering the night before the meet at Highbanks park?

Was it Winking Lizard? (where is the scratch-the-head smiley?) Yes Winking Lizard (formerly Dick Clark's American Bandstand restaurant) I could not recall the name of the establishment.

I had the Silver 08 Envoy Denali (had it for probably less than two months)

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
BuckeyeEvan said:
Was it Winking Lizard? (where is the scratch-the-head smiley?) Yes Winking Lizard (formerly Dick Clark's American Bandstand restaurant) I could not recall the name of the establishment.

I had the Silver 08 Envoy Denali (had it for probably less than two months)

I remember meeting you. We were showing you around your truck, since it was still new to you. Sam (Bo Tie SS) did the quad beam on my truck in the parking lot before we went in to eat. I have the grey lifted TB with the brush guard on it. You were from the south side of Columbus iirc, right?

BuckeyeEvan

Apr 1, 2012
All correct up to -- I am from the Northwest part of Columbus. (great memory though!!) Yeah I recall the headlight mod done in the parking lot.

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Whaddup!!

How goes the car search?

NickRummy

Apr 9, 2012
Not too great. Haven't really had time to read up on what I want. Too many people think they are master mechanics and swap this and that and make the car "fast" but for some reason NONE of them are in complete working order :biggrin:

Yacdogg

Apr 27, 2012
Ohio here, I would be up for a meet in columbus. I am about 20 south of akron, bout 1/2 way between columbus and cleveland

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Nice! I'm up here in Akron. :cool:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
dingle said:
In the lovely town of Marion. There is a lot of sarcasm in the word lovely also.

welcome aboard... we have others from Marion as well...

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dingle said:
In the lovely town of Marion. There is a lot of sarcasm in the word lovely also.

Welcome :tiphat: We'll have to get together sometime.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dingle said:
That's cool as hell you're in Marion also. I'm on the west side on Henry st.

I'm on Mark St. Have you tried CJ's ice cream right around the corner from you on Belfountane (sp?) Ave? They're the chit

dingle

May 26, 2012
Oh yeah. We go for the pizza buffet alot. When it comes to ice cream though we hit up the jerzee or Fred's.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dingle said:
Oh yeah. We go for the pizza buffet alot. When it comes to ice cream though we hit up the jerzee or Fred's.

Fred's is good and CHEAP soft serve :smile: but I love CJ's but don't think to go there that often. I hope their food has improved since they made the move from that little strip mall behind the Starbucks by Kohl's

dingle

May 26, 2012
It's very hit and miss. They have 2 owners and when the one is there the food is awesome but when the other is there its horrible. When it comes to the best pizza around we go to caledonia to dugout pizza.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
dingle said:
It's very hit and miss. They have 2 owners and when the one is there the food is awesome but when the other is there its horrible. When it comes to the best pizza around we go to caledonia to dugout pizza.

We goto The Purple Indian in Mt. Gilead for Pizza. I haven't been to the dugout in years, but it was good. I like Tubby's, but it can be a little greasy.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
You guys are making me hungry for ice cream and pizza!

Hey, we should do that one evening, I should drive up there... Mini Ohio meet! :biggrin:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Sparky said:
You guys are making me hungry for ice cream and pizza!

Hey, we should do that one evening, I should drive up there... Mini Ohio meet! :biggrin:

sounds good to me :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
S3customs said:
Older thread but canton ohio here.
We have some fun meets up there. You'll have to make it out to one. :yes:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Going to be Dr. Frankenstein and bring this dead thread back to life...

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I'll post again. Lorain County for me.

Reactions: AManders6

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online