Ohio Members Check In

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
where the fellow ohioans at??? :missing: lol
I saw all the other state threads.. and looked for ours, and didnt see one.. so hopefully nobody minds :whistle:

checkin in from Northern Ohio in Lorain County...

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
C'mon brother, the only intro I need is "Down Under"!!! :crackup:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Matt said:
C'mon brother, the only intro I need is "Down Under"!!! :crackup:

:goodpost::raspberry:

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
Dayton Ohio here

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Columbus here. Well, the general area, I'm a bit north of Columbus actually (Delaware).

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Columbus area, as well. :wootwoot:

Wahugg

Dec 4, 2011
I guess I'm representing the farmers of Ohio here. I'm up in Columbus everyday for school, but I live about 40 minuets south of it more twords circleville on a farm.

So if you guys are ever in the need for a farm meet let me know (I grow grass so it won't be hard on the frames or paint of you ss folk) :raspberry:

-Wahugg

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I've seen this thread and thought I had posted in it, but I guess not :dunce: Anyway I'm here in Marion

Wahugg said:
I guess I'm representing the farmers of Ohio here. I'm up in Columbus everyday for school, but I live about 40 minuets south of it more twords circleville on a farm.

So if you guys are ever in the need for a farm meet let me know (I grow grass so it won't be hard on the frames or paint of you ss folk) :raspberry:

-Wahugg

Are you sure you want to post that on the net? :shhh:

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
Short Bus said:
I've seen this thread and thought I had posted in it, but I guess not :dunce: Anyway I'm here in Marion

lol..

Wahugg

Dec 4, 2011
Short Bus said:

No no, not that kind of grass!! Grass as in your front yard grass. Sod or turf is a more professional name. Sorry about that mix up! I was just inferring that our grass fields are very non bumpy and they do not have mud for the ss or 2wd folk. Bad joke on my part I guess. Look us up if you want. We are Columbus turf Nursery, and now in the more recent years, Blueberry Valley as well.

Sorry about a confusion there!

-Wahugg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
willn513 said:
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did..." -Wooterson (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)

You mean Dazed and Confused...

I grew up in IN just across the state line from Cincinnati

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
You mean Dazed and Confused...

I grew up in IN just across the state line from Cincinnati

Damn I got my stoner movies mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight ...:o

What part of IN? Lawrenceburg/Bright/Harrison ish?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
willn513 said:
Damn I got my stoner movies mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight ...:o

What part of IN? Lawrenceburg/Bright/Harrison ish?

Batesville/Sunman. I was in Harrison last night. Used to spend good amount of times in westside bars.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Batesville/Sunman. I was in Harrison last night. Used to spend good amount of times in westside bars.

I go to west Harrison quite a bit. There's a liquor store called State Side Liquors that has EVERYTHING as far as craft beer goes. Lots of stuff I can't get in OH. 3 Floyds Gumball head is my favorite

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Wahugg said:
No no, not that kind of grass!! Grass as in your front yard grass. Sod or turf is a more professional name. Sorry about that mix up! I was just inferring that our grass fields are very non bumpy and they do not have mud for the ss or 2wd folk. Bad joke on my part I guess. Look us up if you want. We are Columbus turf Nursery, and now in the more recent years, Blueberry Valley as well.

Sorry about a confusion there!

-Wahugg

No mix up, just having a little fun. BTW, years ago me and/or a friend (something must have affected my memory) through some seeds in the front yard of an abandoned house. They did have THAT KIND of grass growing in there front yard.

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Pimp_My_Ride said:
Columbus, OH here... Well kinda:shhh:
I need to be more active on here again:missing:

you kinda have an excuse lol... hows the recovery comiing along?... and since when did you own an Onyx Black TB,, i thought it was more greyish or tan?? :confused:

Pimp_My_Ride

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
you kinda have an excuse lol... hows the recovery comiing along?... and since when did you own an Onyx Black TB,, i thought it was more greyish or tan?? :confused:

The recovery is coming along great! All 6 incisions are all healed, I've lost almost 40 pounds so far:wootwoot: (For those who don't know, I recently had gastric By-Pass surgery) The down side is now my sleep schedule is messed up. I'm up all night and usually fall asleep around 7am and sleep most of the day:no: Then the meds are a trip! I have so many nightmares due to the meds, I wonder sometimes if they're true or not... But it was worth it, and would do it again if I had to:thumbsup: And to this very day, I still don't know if the color is black, or a very dark blue... I'll figure it out one day.

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Pimp_My_Ride said:
The recovery is coming along great! All 6 incisions are all healed, I've lost almost 40 pounds so far:wootwoot: (For those who don't know, I recently had gastric By-Pass surgery) The down side is now my sleep schedule is messed up. I'm up all night and usually fall asleep around 7am and sleep most of the day:no: Then the meds are a trip! I have so many nightmares due to the meds, I wonder sometimes if they're true or not... But it was worth it, and would do it again if I had to:thumbsup: And to this very day, I still don't know if the color is black, or a very dark blue... I'll figure it out one day.

congrats!!!...

and IIRC the paint code is in your glove box where all the codes are at... could look it up in there and check..

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
Newbie on the North side of Columbus checking in. :thumbsup:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Spring is just about here for good....we need to get a meet planned!! :wootwoot:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
JosueLT said:
we need to get a meet planned!! :wootwoot:
Cool!!! A volunteer!!! :wootwoot: :thumbsup:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
I have no problems setting up meets, you know that! :biggrin:

March is damn near over already, so let's look towards April. Lemme spit ball ideas, then I'll get a thread up. :thumbsup:

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
hmm which GMT would I bring? the Rado or the TB lol

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Code Red said:

The GTO!

craabe

Jan 12, 2012
Hi everybody, I originally from NW Ohio up near defiance if anyone even knows where thats at. My town is accually pioneer with a whooping population of about 1200 people. I am currently in the Navy based in Lemoore, CA. I plan on comeing back to the great buckeye state some day. maybe i will catch a meet there when i come back. GOOOOOO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
you know im always down for a meet... even if i have to work... i can get off early enough to come to one...

ill check my schedule for april

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Code Red said:

TB? No Jimmy anymore?

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
JosueLT said:
TB? No Jimmy anymore?

I guess you missed that post lol I traded the jimmy last weekend in on a 04 TB

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Yea, I don't really check this place as thoroughly as other forums....I just skip over the posts until something catches my eye enough for me to open it. lol

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Nice...another red jewel tintcoat!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online