Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Allo whores! Got a whole day to myself... About damn time...

- - - Updated - - -

Allo whores! Got a whole day to myself... About damn time...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Is it bad when the people buying our house have pissed off their own inspector n Realtor cause they are that stupid?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Is it bad when the people buying our house have pissed off their own inspector n Realtor cause they are that stupid?

:eek: WOW! Now that's stupid right there. :eek:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:

Please tell me you know how they pissed them off... haha I love stories about people who think they know better than a professional!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
we r waiting .......:biggrin::biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
coming this September I will have 4 semesters left to get a bachelor's degree :wootwoot: Cannot wait to finish!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Calc III midterm I at 12 :eek:

14040204.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
:eek: WOW! Now that's stupid right there. :eek:

McGMT said:
Please tell me you know how they pissed them off... haha I love stories about people who think they know better than a professional!

harmless said:
Oh yes! Do tell! Hang on, Imma get some popcorn and a beer... *THIS* should be good!! :biggrin:

Black_tb said:
we r waiting .......:biggrin::biggrin:

Preface...They apparently do not speak good english and have some different customs. Our home is 5 years old, built in a subdivision by a reputable builder. I have dealt with real estate and rentals and know property and maintanence quite well.

They got an inspection done and gave us a response asking for about 20 minor things that were stupid even though the inspector said the house was fine. But you cant fully fault them for asking...however on the list was

remove personal items from attic---no shit, we will take our stuff when we move.

move all items away from walls so we can see them--Um, no. We live there and have a 16 month old. Cant just have all wires and cords hanging out.

Clean carpets- No. They are same as they were when you made offer a week ago.

Crack in brick by garage- re mortar all brick---No we lived there 3 years and never saw it and the inspector forgot where it was at cause it was not structural

Air filter in furnace loose- Ok. Bent tab back.

Wrong breaker for AC- Ok replaced the 30 w a 25

Fireplace intake was cracked--in 3 yrs had never seen that, but ok. 4 dollar fix

Explain stains on window sills- ok- we wiped them off w magic eraser. Was dust that had spotted when rain started one day. Not stains.

Wasp nest in attic- have exterminator remove. Sprayed it when we bought it and have no more wasps since. I cant reach it to remove

Siding has bird poop on it--Sorry folks but SHIT HAPPENS. hahahaha

They asked for all these minor things and would only accept the fixes with warranties and done by professional contractors.

We say no dice. These are minor and are not safety issues and were there at time of offer.

They come back w 5 minor things and we get permission to fix them ourselves with reciepts. Cost me $19 and 3 hours to do them all.

Now with closing on friday they want a walk through with the inspector tomorrow. The inspector does not want to come and told my realtor they are annoying and wont leave him alone. He said he woulda moved in with no fixes. Their realtor is making them bring a translator because they question every line on every form and he cant explain to them it is all normal stuff. The realtor said they have no clue and wont believe him so he has to bring the inspector because hopefully between both of them they can explain that it is a solid house and we fixed things. They actually want to have inspector back tomorrow and then do another walk-through right before closing. NOpe. Not gonna happen.

They want all our stuff out for this inspection, but we dont give them possession til closing. Too Bad. They did not want me or my realtor there even though this last inspection is a gift from us since it is not in the contract. I did not want to let them in at all, but since my realtor talked with theirs and the inspector and they both said "we need them to buy this house so they go away". They also thanked us for putting up with dumbasses. We figure we ought to help them out and let them back in, but I will be there and will be picky on what they can inspect since it is only to confirm fixes and no giant holes in wall.

I am just ready for friday to be over and them to own the house so I can move on. This limbo land has sucked, but glad to know the inspector and both realtors understand and are on our side now.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:rotfl:

I'd have taken a wall out, for shits and giggles, and left it half-assed completed. Then told them that you misunderstood their orders because they no hablo espagnole.

But you have a little one running around, so there goes that plan.

They complained about bird shit? Seriously?!

You all deserve medals. I'd have told them to walk.

Re-affirms my belief that some kids should be eaten before they grow up. :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I debated on painting the whole place with a few of gallons of the random messed up paint you can find at the supply stores. Just a wall in each room.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I debated on painting the whole place with a few of gallons of the random messed up paint you can find at the supply stores. Just a wall in each room.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

A six to 8 inch stripe, about 2 1/2 feet off the floor, a different color each room. Kinda like the hospitals have to help you get to one section from another. Make it follow the outline of the stairs too. :biggrin: You know, in case they figure you took the kitchen and part of the bathroom when you moved.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

You have to get creative with this stuff:

Walmart.com: Krylon Glowz Spraypaint: Paint & Home Decor

Dries clear so there is nothing noticeable during the day and through the inspection, but that night after the lights go out..... :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Already had to fix the HUD statement from the title company twice. Its like the whole transaction is being done by f'ing idiots.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Well at least they will still buy the house, but WTF is up with the customs.:undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Lets hope they buy. Until its signed i don't trust em.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
HARDTRAILZ said:
Lets hope they buy. Until its signed i don't trust em.

Make sure they know it is an "as is sale".

They sound like the type to complain about the roof needing to be replaced in 25 years. :hopeless:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
jrSS said:
Where the hell is everyone?!?!?

Sorry I was checking out your new truck. This is what a Junior SS looks like right?

HHRSS002.jpg

:raspberry: :rotfl: :raspberry: :rotfl: :raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Turbo HHR... I would roll that... and black too.. me likey.. but the regular HHR.. BLAH!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Sorry I was checking out your new truck. This is what a Junior SS looks like right?

HHRSS002.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Great way to start the day!!

Hey Trailz... any word on them house-buying yahoos yet? :confused:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:

HHRSS002.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I don't even think I would fit in that haha

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
We had a cancer benefit for a family member 10 teams in a corn hole tournament ... my partner and I won 1st place.. won $150 and it donated back. Feels good to do somethin awesome.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
HARDTRAILZ said:
There was no decision for me. TV commited suicide and it seems the mods finally got tired of trying CPR

I totally agree with that. There was no "decision" to make really. That site has become a joke and I feel bad for the noobs who go there looking for help or are introducing themselves and get NOTHING in response. I'm still directing those who want help in finding the way to contact me via email - seeing as how their "private messages" are anything but. :rofl:

Well it looks like one of them is back trying to spout the virtues of the OS. It's so sad really. I still question those who chose to stay behind and continue to post religiously, but to each his own.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
^^^ So that post seems a little random... :redface:

I got to spend the better part of the day in the garage building up my wonderfully and quickly growing portfolio of FAIL.

Today I learned that:

- I can't make a casting mold to save my life (or my top secret project).
- VVME HIDs are NOT Plug & Play if you have a non-OEM housing.
- I must have been on crack when I re-installed the SS Badges.

Soooooo...

- I'm trying to find someone to CNC machine me some help, otherwise, I give up and this whole project gets trashed (yeah, I'm that cranky about this).
- Gotta wait till next week when I have more time to completely disassemble my headlight housings, again, to install HIDs. Feck. While I'm in there, I'll muck around with my Halos and stupidly shoddy LED signals.
- Thankfully I like to order things in duplicate. Removed the cracked out badges and will re-install the new ones. Preferably level and not measured with popsicle sticks and bubblegum.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
^^^ So that post seems a little random... :redface:

I got to spend the better part of the day in the garage building up my wonderfully and quickly growing portfolio of FAIL.

Today I learned that:

- I can't make a casting mold to save my life (or my top secret project).
- VVME HIDs are NOT Plug & Play if you have a non-OEM housing.
- I must have been on crack when I re-installed the SS Badges.

Soooooo...

- I'm trying to find someone to CNC machine me some help, otherwise, I give up and this whole project gets trashed (yeah, I'm that cranky about this).
- Gotta wait till next week when I have more time to completely disassemble my headlight housings, again, to install HIDs. Feck. While I'm in there, I'll muck around with my Halos and stupidly shoddy LED signals.
- Thankfully I like to order things in duplicate. Removed the cracked out badges and will re-install the new ones. Preferably level and not measured with popsicle sticks and bubblegum.

Glad I am not the only one with ocd!! Those f**king badges are hard as shit to get straight....and in the "right" location. Good luck to ya buddy,on ur project and on the badges.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Glad I am not the only one with ocd!! Those f**king badges are hard as shit to get straight....and in the "right" location. Good luck to ya buddy,on ur project and on the badges.

Yah. Failing to take into account the prominent "rake" these damn things have really sucks. :crazy: :redface:

Fire06 said:
Good morning everyone...:yes::yes: I can see certian members have been having fun working on there vehicles.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would hardly call any of what I did (and failed to do) as "fun"... :lipsrsealed:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
If u don't like the "rake" on ur rides suspension there's only one thing to do about that........

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
If u don't like the "rake" on ur rides suspension there's only one thing to do about that........

Oh yes. I tried that, about two weeks ago.

1 - I apparently lack the proper tools to do that.
2 - Those damn bolts won't budge using the cheater's way. SOOOooo I have to remove the wheels to get this done. See #1.

FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online