Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:eek: I've haven't posted here in a few days. Time to correct this. Been going :crazy: at work.

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
What a day...what a day. Decided that tonight is cook a good dinner and lay around on the couch night. Need rest.

Sounds like you might need to wash it down with a nice wiskey or scotch...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Overload....trying to sell house and get done for closing the 23rd, get new place remodeled to move this weekend, get identity theft taken care, had anniversary yesterday, wife's cousin had baby yesterday, hauling trailers 150+ mile round trips every other day to move stuff......

But here I am. Hi Guys!

Kyle, I have a 15' box trailer and am ready to make the trip down whenever you say your ready. The beauty of being self employed is that it is real easy to take a vacation day or two to help a buddy out. Just say the word and I will be on your couch drinking your beer. :thumbsup:

Hiya whores, I am still around life has just been a bit hectic lately.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
Hiya whores, I am still around life has just been a bit hectic lately.

I think that's everyone's gig lately. Life.

I'm around more cause life figured I needed another wonderful issue to deal with. A 2K bill to fix harmless, which I can't afford so she's stuck at the garage till I can either pay to fix or pay to get her towed home. :sadcry:

Walking sucks. That is all. :lipsrsealed:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
This day is almost as :crazy: as yesterday.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
This day is almost as :crazy: as yesterday.

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH It's groundhog day all over again!

groundhogday.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:

I'm around more cause life figured I needed another wonderful issue to deal with. A 2K bill to fix harmless, which I can't afford so she's stuck at the garage till I can either pay to fix or pay to get her towed home. :sadcry:

I am sure I missed it during my time away, and am to lazy to start sorting through the countless posts that I am behind. What is going on with Harmless?

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
harmless said:
AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH It's groundhog day all over again!

groundhogday.jpg

Did you have to remind me???? :raspberry::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
I am sure I missed it during my time away, and am to lazy to start sorting through the countless posts that I am behind. What is going on with Harmless?

She broke. Both front wheel bearings, ball joints and tie rod ends.... annnnddddd front diff seal. :frown:

Annnnddddd.... got fucked by the stealership & third party warranty peeps. :mad:

Litigation up! :hissyfit:

07ChevyTruck said:
Did you have to remind me???? :raspberry::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: That's a classy pic!! I had to post it!! :biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
She broke. Both front wheel bearings, ball joints and tie rod ends.... annnnddddd front diff seal. :frown:

Annnnddddd.... got fucked by the stealership & third party warranty peeps. :mad:

Well u could do most of that work stef to save money...the wheel bearings,ball joints,and tie rods. Front diff. seal dunno.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Well u could do most of that work stef to save money...the wheel bearings,ball joints,and tie rods. Front diff. seal dunno.

I'd love to. Problem is I have no damn clue what to do, nor do I have the location to do so (CdnGMan can attest to that). If I still lived up north, my dad would have guided my hand - out here, I have no one. :frown:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
harmless said:

Oh! So that's why you suggested WE BOTH go to Pettawawa. Well I'm in Owen Sound right now, the Meaford Tank Range is right in between us, I'll meet you there. Just promise you won't let a Ford tow you there!! Did you take Harmless off roading or what?

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Denali n DOO said:
Did you take Harmless off roading or what?

I'm thinking off-roading for Harmless, is parking on the grass.

Just like my Envoy.:biggrin:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Wooluf1952 said:

Since he hasn't driven in a while I'll volunteer to get him and Hamless and tow them around the block a few times. I'm sure the 5.3 will give him a good pull, it would be my only opportunity to be out in front of a TBSS. And of course I'd take a picture and edit out the tow rope!:biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Denali n DOO said:
Since he hasn't driven in a while I'll volunteer to get him and Hamless and tow them around the block a few times. I'm sure the 5.3 will give him a good pull, it would be my only opportunity to be out in front of a TBSS. And of course I'd take a picture and edit out the tow rope!:biggrin:

Just take the pic before you actually hook on. :wink:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:

What happened to Harmless????
Sorry keep reading to get caught up and found the reason..
That really sucks

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Oh! So that's why you suggested WE BOTH go to Pettawawa. Well I'm in Owen Sound right now, the Meaford Tank Range is right in between us, I'll meet you there. Just promise you won't let a Ford tow you there!! Did you take Harmless off roading or what?

No fords touching this thing in any fashion. :tongue:

Shit, had I actually GONE offroading, I've have had a battalion of peeps taking pics and videoing that kind of blasphemy!!

Just one speed bump too many I guess. :undecided:

Wooluf1952 said:

parking on grass is a safari. parking on gravel is playing in the mud. hitting a big, squishy, juicy bug with the windshield while doing 120 on the blacktop, that's worthy of a full stop to detail again. :crazy:

Fire06 said:
I though you said I was the weird one :raspberry::raspberry:

No, I said you were like "that annoying little chihuahua that never shuts up and that everyone wants to punt over the fence." :raspberry:

So where you been hiding man? Is it safe to take harmless out of that bunker now? :rotfl:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Stef..us midwestern guys would gladly hook u up and fix harmless...it sad when an ss is not mobile

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Stef..us midwestern guys would gladly hook u up and fix harmless...it sad when an ss is not mobile

Dude, I seriously appreciate that.

There's a slight problem with logisitics though. You're all over there. Imma over here. :cool:

She's fixed for now. New rubber and a tune up are next. Once I'm done paying for this misadventure.

Tally:

2 tie rod ends.
2 upper ball joints.
2 wheel bearings.
2 front axle seals.

2200 bucks.

1 week without my ride.

and a shitload of problems heading towards the stealership and participating warranty company. :biggrin:

:mad:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:

AND, for the record (again) for those who may have missed the shennanigans the first time...

During a meet with guys while on the OS, harmless *DID* in fact, do a little off-roading and grass surfing...

She's still going to therapy for it... :rotfl:

Looking for a safe place to park...
IMG_1155.jpg

Getting "stuck" in some long grass...
IMG_1163.jpg

The gravely road to nowhere...
IMG_1168.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Shit. That's probably why I just had to dish out 2K for front end parts... :raspberry:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
harmless said:
AND, for the record (again) for those who may have missed the shennanigans the first time...

During a meet with guys while on the OS, harmless *DID* in fact, do a little off-roading and grass surfing...

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Shit. That's probably why I just had to dish out 2K for front end parts... :raspberry:

Glad to hear your up and running again! I bet all those new parts feel good when your driving tho. New rubber? I like my Toyo proxes st II's. Keep your rubber on the pavement, if you wanna off road again try a golfcouse green!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

jrSS said:
Haha. Harmless looks scared tippy toeing thru the long grass

Yes I have to agree!!!:raspberry::raspberry: Harmless looks like she just shit her pants full of fear in the "long grass" and "rough road".... You have a real princess machine going there Harmless :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:

Ever try to give a big dog a bath when it doesn't want to?

That's harmless on dirt roads, grass, gravel, snow, salt, sand, mud, water, rain, bugs, leaves, air...

:rotfl:

Once in a while though, I like to mess with all yer cookies and do something that makes everyone go hmmm... :biggrin:

That's half the fun! :thumbsup:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hey stef....tony posted a vid on youtube on a " how to " to lower the ass of harmless. Just letting u know.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Heya whores! Took a little break from stuff but I am back...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Dude, I seriously appreciate that.

There's a slight problem with logisitics though. You're all over there. Imma over here. :cool:

She's fixed for now. New rubber and a tune up are next. Once I'm done paying for this misadventure.

Tally:

2 tie rod ends.
2 upper ball joints.
2 wheel bearings.
2 front axle seals.

2200 bucks.

1 week without my ride.

and a shitload of problems heading towards the stealership and participating warranty company. :biggrin:

:mad:

Damn, it really does suck that your so far away. I could have handled all of that repair for a fraction of that cost. I am glad to see Harmless out in the grass, funny story we had the exact same instance happen at an Indianapolis meet a few years back. Smedt had to be drug out of the grass by Hardtrailz.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good morning

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
jrSS said:
Hey stef....tony posted a vid on youtube on a " how to " to lower the ass of harmless. Just letting u know.

no-wai001.jpg

Imma gonna have to go find that....

Regulator said:
Damn, it really does suck that your so far away. I could have handled all of that repair for a fraction of that cost. I am glad to see Harmless out in the grass, funny story we had the exact same instance happen at an Indianapolis meet a few years back. Smedt had to be drug out of the grass by Hardtrailz.

Thanks Sir. Damn geographical annoyances. :biggrin:

Was he "really" stuck, or just playing it up? (I was playing it up... that meet was all about picking on the princess and her driver it seems... :raspberry:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online