Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I am so ready for snow, but it looks like I wont get much if any.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
I am so ready for snow, but it looks like I wont get much if any.

Im with you on that. We were supposed to get 8-12 inches here, but now they are just saying 4 inches. Better than nothing I guess.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning free hookers...

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Could be the last of you, you mayan Whores....
& I am not a free hooker, I am way way to high maint.
Just ask my wife.:hissyfit::rotfl:
Last meal mmm Lobster & salmon, lots of butter:thumbsup:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Walking the dog and came across this Trailblazer with Ohio plates in Quebec.

8306036088_bf196fbb82_z_d.jpg

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sup Guys? Nice to see theres a thread like this on here..we have one over on GMT400 simply called the Chat thread lmao

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Anyone alive in here?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
This thread does not pop up so I can reply all the time for what ever reason. I have to go looking for it.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Fire06 said:
This thread does not pop up so I can reply all the time for what ever reason. I have to go looking for it.

Funny how that works...Ironically enough the Chat thread i mentioned on the other forum is the most whored thread on there lol...I personally have close to about 4k posts in there lmao...

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Sup Guys? Nice to see theres a thread like this on here..we have one over on GMT400 simply called the Chat thread lmao

Lol...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ghost said:

Yea...harmless sounding title...till you notice its got over 12000 pages lmao....Like i said...its whorefest lmao

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
, . ..,

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hey Whores, miss me?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
I spent many a night here beating a dead horse.:deadhorse:
So now...impress me whores as I been whored out.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Yesterday turned into a long day....got home in the morning at 7:10,fell asleep by 7:50. Get a call that was originally intended for another guard at 10:50. Explain that said call is in another guards area of operation, get off phone and back to sleep by 11. Get called by my boss at 12:11...get told im making the run. When I explained I did not have enough fuel he tells me he will pay for it an I pay him back later...then I got ready and met up with him at a gas station. Left the city at 1 pm, got on site around 2:10. The job itself took 18 min. Took this pic at the site

7a9ybu8u.jpg

Was just taking a breather and eating lunch before hitting the road again.

Got home at 4:30 pm ...entire trip was a total of 136 miles of driving there and back. Made $120 just from the mileage alone. And snapped some pics along the way during the return trip with the phone..

notice the song title on my sat radio screen...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Darkrider_LS said:
Yesterday turned into a long day....got home in the morning at 7:10,fell asleep by 7:50. Get a call that was originally intended for another guard at 10:50. Explain that said call is in another guards area of operation, get off phone and back to sleep by 11. Get called by my boss at 12:11...get told im making the run. When I explained I did not have enough fuel he tells me he will pay for it an I pay him back later...then I got ready and met up with him at a gas station. Left the city at 1 pm, got on site around 2:10. The job itself took 18 min. Took this pic at the site

7a9ybu8u.jpg

Was just taking a breather and eating lunch before hitting the road again.

Got home at 4:30 pm ...entire trip was a total of 136 miles of driving there and back. Made $120 just from the mileage alone. And snapped some pics along the way during the return trip with the phone..

notice the song title on my sat radio screen...

Just curious, what do you do for a living?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Regulator said:
Just curious, what do you do for a living?

I work for a company up here in canada called United Protection. I started out as a contractor doing mobile patrol for them in 2007 and eventually moved upwards to having a permanent posting in the local hospital. I also still do mobile work when needed. I am on call for that 24/7. For that side of things I do alarm responses and NCR (bank machine) calls. When I go for an NCR call I am dispatched to watch over the tecnician while they work on the machines. Usually I only do calls inside of the city but occasionally I still travel out of town like yesterdays run. I have another shorter distance run tomorrow morning. A couple years ago I was traveling all over the place. It wouldn't have been uncommon for me to be traveling over 5000 kms a month.

Heres a link to the website for the company I work for:

http://www.unitedprotection.com/

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Where are dem dere whores at?

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
What is happening here. This thread is dying. Quick someone help me save it before it is too late.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
GCTB1289 said:
What is happening here. This thread is dying. Quick someone help me save it before it is too late.

Looks like it has been flat lined for a while...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hey whores!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
What a hard day. I was already in a bad mood, already on edge, and just needed everyone to leave me alone. Sadly that was not what I got while shopping at Lowe's.

I was on my way out of the store, noticed a truck down the front aisle, but was far enough away that I could cross so I did. Half way across the aisle I notice that he is speeding up, so of course I walked a bit faster. As I am nearing the other side of aisle he catches up to me, having to turn towards where I am, and nudges me with his truck at about 5mph. I put my fist into the center of the hood and yelled at him "what the **** do you think your doing". He is yelling back at me about why I dented his hood. He was yelling at me that this wasn't Walmart and there were no yellow lines where he had to yield to me. At this point I am at his window telling him that he better pull away fast before I drag him out the window. His wife was also yelling at him to leave. I think at this point he regained his senses, rolled up his window, and left fast.

Why do people have to be so stupid? It is just one more reason why I want to barricade myself in the house and forget all the craziness out there!

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
Regulator said:
What a hard day. I was already in a bad mood, already on edge, and just needed everyone to leave me alone. Sadly that was not what I got while shopping at Lowe's.

I was on my way out of the store, noticed a truck down the front aisle, but was far enough away that I could cross so I did. Half way across the aisle I notice that he is speeding up, so of course I walked a bit faster. As I am nearing the other side of aisle he catches up to me, having to turn towards where I am, and nudges me with his truck at about 5mph. I put my fist into the center of the hood and yelled at him "what the **** do you think your doing". He is yelling back at me about why I dented his hood. He was yelling at me that this wasn't Walmart and there were no yellow lines where he had to yield to me. At this point I am at his window telling him that he better pull away fast before I drag him out the window. His wife was also yelling at him to leave. I think at this point he regained his senses, rolled up his window, and left fast.

Why do people have to be so stupid? It is just one more reason why I want to barricade myself in the house and forget all the craziness out there!

You cant fix stupid :no:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Over a month since last whore posting. Guess I've got the "Winter Blues". :frown:

Evening whores!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
How's it going guys? I'm just now started to get back online more. The AF has had me so busy with school for the past year it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online