Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
That sucks Marc, I hope everything works out.

Btw, what is your avatar? Looks almost like a flywheel from tapatalk.

It's the front of a camera lens.
Do they still get circulation?

I don't think the index finger is getting the same or enough. With the swelling they are often numb.

Thinking about making embroidered headrest covers for my Envoy. I created a thread in the appearance forums called embroidered head rests. Take a look.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Got to make up for my....

Absence.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mounce said:
I might possibly have a 9006 relay harness that I can use it for the fogs if the plugs were compatible. Fogs will get 880 HIDs if they get them. I feel like they are compatible since the HID ballasts have 9006/5 looking connectors and the 880 wire will plug into them.
This will work. When I first got my HIDs, I had a 9006 relay running my fogs. Also, the fog light wiring is thicker than what's inside the headlights, so a relay harness isn't necessary. I currently run my fog HIDs directly off the stock 880 plugs to the ballasts, no issues for the past 2 years. :twocents:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Speaking of lights, my passenger side Cree shutdown last night on my way home. Need to figure out if it if the driver or the LEDs :no:
It's been too hard with the kids here to repair the LEDs I soldered recently, if you guys recall. Sucks I've spent only about 2hrs of time on my TB the past month. Only 2 car washes....

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl: Ask any woman and they will tell you that size ALWAYS matters.

Mine will sit at 100% and say waiting for response. I have let it sit for 10 minutes before an nothing. I end up going to the mobile site on my phone to upload any pics. PITA.
I must not be a regular woman than because size doesn't matter its what you can do with it :rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Speaking of lights, my passenger side Cree shutdown last night on my way home. Need to figure out if it if the driver or the LEDs :no:
Easiest way to test is to swap the left side driver to the right side.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Women can be c***s

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Blckshdw said:
This will work. When I first got my HIDs, I had a 9006 relay running my fogs. Also, the fog light wiring is thicker than what's inside the headlights, so a relay harness isn't necessary. I currently run my fog HIDs directly off the stock 880 plugs to the ballasts, no issues for the past 2 years. :twocents:
Thanks for the info Carlton. :tiphat: :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji34]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
#poo

Status