Official 2013 mid atlantic fall meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
So who's all down for a fall meet? Mid-October. Post up and let me know what you think!
:thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
we usually do north DE as that seems to be a central point. but I have no problem making a little drive out of it!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I'm up for it.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
May, if you want cake bad enough, there will be cake, as long as Mark brings some pretzels again. :thumbsup:

First order of business is the date. I have off of work on SAT OCT 12th. Post up if you are good with that, then we can work on a venue.....

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Pretzels are easy especially if I have to take I-95, there's a place 5 seconds off my route to get to I-95. The bad news is that weekend and the next are bad for me.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Are we having the meet at Scotty's tint?
2d40213c.jpg

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I wanted to bump the thread without using the word bump but I couldn't think of anything besides Scotty's tint.:frown:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
I wanted to bump the thread without using the word bump but I couldn't think of anything besides Scotty's tint.:frown:

:thumbsup: to that!!

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Looks like it's just me and May?? :confused:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
xtitan1 said:

Awesome!! :thumbsup:

(I think 3 makes it official, right?)

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Oh it's official!:wootwoot:

Now where is our boy Black LT?

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Oh it's official!:wootwoot:

Now where is our boy Black LT?

And DARKASS04EXT and STEVE A!!!!

and FYI, I was thinking about LUMS POND, :undecided: but I gotta check on that, and make sure you all are cool with that.
I haven't been there in years......

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
I'm down with wherever.:cool:

sweet!

well so far it is:
1. mikeinDE
2. MAY03LT
3. xtitan1

come on guys add your names and fill in these blanks, and maybe add more numbers too :biggrin:

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
I'm still undecided.....hard to say yet...I definitely want to attend but hard to get some time away with our busy schedules. I'll keep you updated for sure.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
gmcman said:
I'm still undecided.....hard to say yet...I definitely want to attend but hard to get some time away with our busy schedules. I'll keep you updated for sure.

Understandable, keep us posted :thumbsup:

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
gmcman said:

If you don't come the tactical response vehicle will find you and come crashing through your wall and blind you with its engine bay LEDs

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
mikeinDE said:
May, if you want cake bad enough, there will be cake, as long as Mark brings some pretzels again. :thumbsup:

First order of business is the date. I have off of work on SAT OCT 12th. Post up if you are good with that, then we can work on a venue.....

Yes we have a date.....Here's the date

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:
well so far it is:
1. mikeinDE
2. MAY03LT
3. xtitan1
4. Katy Perry

Katy Perry said she'll be there.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Katy Perry said she'll be there.

That's funny, cuz I swear she told me she was gonna be "Waking up in Vegas" that day.... :undecided:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Mic check one two....is this thing on?

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
I guess the mic is broken. This is scheduled for next weekend!!!

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Im gonna be a last minute yes or no. Its the wifeys B-day, so i gotta make sure im "allowed". Those who are married will prob know that you dont piss the wife off on her Bday, you will never live it down. ** Especially since last year we didnt do bday presents to each other (for money reasons) but then 2 days later i go out and by myself a Galaxy S3. :eek:

Really though.... who WOULDNT want to be at a meet for their Bday?!?!?!?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:
I guess the mic is broken. This is scheduled for next weekend!!!

Can you hear me in the back?

DARKASS04EXT said:
Really though.... who WOULDNT want to be at a meet for their Bday?!?!?!?

Tell her it's the official Carissa 2013 super awesome birthday bash featuring Katy Perry mid atlantic fall meet. Works everytime 50% of the time.

xtitan1 said:
Looking forward to it!

Me too I only did one this year.:frown:

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Im pretty sure I will be there. I think im gonna take her out before her actually Bday. This way it opens up the day and she wont be expecting anything.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
So would you all be open to making this at the Chesapeake Inn? I've never been there, but I heard it's great. I love me some seafood and we would be right on the water, so I am sure we would be able to find a spot with a great background for our group pics :thumbsup:
Looks like they open at 11, and that sounds like our usual meet time anyways........

Chesapeake Inn | Martuscelli & Sons

Let me know what you think

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:
Let me know what you think

That looks good:yes:

xtitan1 said:
I'm down for whatever
"You didn't say anything about any shaking you stupid mother$&@@er!"
May did you take that one down I can't find it now. The first of the two tire videos

I remember getting a call from the, er, youtube content commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the content, and I said, "We've made a few people upset, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made the decision to pull and we watched the video collapse.

I didn't pull it, it probably got flagged/pulled for review/put back up.

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
MAY03LT said:
That looks good:yes:

I remember getting a call from the, er, youtube content commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the content, and I said, "We've made a few people upset, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it." And they made the decision to pull and we watched the video collapse.

I didn't pull it, it probably got flagged/pulled for review/put back up.

You definitely have a bunch of troll stalkers. If it's possible to put that video back up without being in trouble you should do it bro. It was super informative and hilarious as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online