Odd annoying issue...

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
For the last few days I've noticed my doors do not unlock when I put my Rainier in park anymore... idk if tb's envoys etc all have this feature... I assume so... Any thought as to where to start? I assume a module of some sort controls this...
Everything else works fine on the truck. Keyless entry works, doors do lock as you start to drive automatically as they should.... lights and stereo go off when drivers door opens...etc...
Just doesn't auto unlock when put in park.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
For the last few days I've noticed my doors do not unlock when I put my Rainier in park anymore... idk if tb's envoys etc all have this feature... I assume so... Any thought as to where to start? I assume a module of some sort controls this...
Everything else works fine on the truck. Keyless entry works, doors do lock as you start to drive automatically as they should.... lights and stereo go off when drivers door opens...etc...

Hey bro this'll help you out maybe. If that wasteland of an old site is good for one thing, it's being an archive:
http://forums.trailvoy.com/archive/index.php/t-11883.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Thx Capote. Didn't really see anything in that thread though. I'll have to look in my DIC. Don't remember all the options. It's always unlocked tho going into park since I've had it. Haven't changed anything in DIC. It just stopped unlocking out of the blue..

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Thx Capote. Didn't really see anything in that thread though. I'll have to look in my DIC. Don't remember all the options. It's always unlocked tho going into park since I've had it. Haven't changed anything in DIC. It just stopped unlocking out of the blue..
No problem :2thumbsup:That is strange that it "reprogrammed" it's settings like that. I tried looking into this more for you, but it all seems to say the same deal as in that thread on TV that I linked above.

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
I didn't find much either. I'm sure someone around here's had this happen too.. I'll check DIC before work, who knows lol maybe I've got a gremlin somewhere...

Reactions: Capote

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Reactions: Tiggerr

Tiggerr

Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Thanks y'all... @Capote @MRRSM ....Apparently my DIC had a mild stroke, or a bout of old timers disease, brain fart, something....
Went through the settings before work today. Sure enough, auto unlock setting wasnt set right. Weird! It's always unlocked on its own going into park. I'll have to keep an eye on it...

Aug 14, 2017
Massachusetts
Set the DIC to unlock all in park

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.