OC car and truck show, june 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Anyone gonna be around the ocean city MD area on june 10th?? if so let me know and we can meet up sometime.. ill be down there june 9th to the 15th.
Theres a car/truck show that is suppose to be pretty nice. check out the link below.
If anyone is gonna be in the area around than, deff give me a shout!

-Dan

Ocean City MD Maryland Vacation Guide | Ocean City Hotels

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Anyone gonna be around the ocean city MD area on june 10th?? if so let me know and we can meet up sometime.. ill be down there june 9th to the 15th.
Theres a car/truck show that is suppose to be pretty nice. check out the link below.
If anyone is gonna be in the area around than, deff give me a shout!

-Dan

Ocean City MD Maryland Vacation Guide | Ocean City Hotels

occarshow.com

June 9-10

If all goes well, I may be showing indoors for that one. I haven't registered yet though :undecided:
The chick that I just had the fallout with, well we may be getting back together, not sure yet, (i know i know). And if we do, I can do that show, cuz she has access to a beach house. If not, I would have no where to stay while my car is locked indoors at the show. No funds for a hotel room, so I needs that beach house, haha

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Dam, hopefully you can make it man.. id let you stay with me, but unfortunitly theres no room.. I hope you guys get stuff figured out bro :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Dam, hopefully you can make it man.. id let you stay with me, but unfortunitly theres no room.. I hope you guys get stuff figured out bro :thumbsup:

you gonna be down there for Senior Week?

Thanks man, we had a nice talk last night :thumbsup:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
That show is just okay, its the same cars every single year. Not much new there. Its much better then the Funkmaster Flex show thats for sure.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012

Attachments

• 38616464082_medium.jpg
    38616464082_medium.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 38616464080_medium.jpg
    38616464080_medium.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 38616464083_medium.jpg
    38616464083_medium.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 38616464085_medium.jpg
    38616464085_medium.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 61
  • 38616464086_medium.jpg
    38616464086_medium.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 38616464088_medium.jpg
    38616464088_medium.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 61

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
That show is just okay, its the same cars every single year. Not much new there. Its much better then the Funkmaster Flex show thats for sure.

Reaaly? dam i wasnt really sure. ive heard theres alot of cars that go. noone ever said weather that were nice or not.. lol but im gonna chack it out. ill let you know if it got any better (hopefully it has) :thumbsup:

And mike, ya im goin for senior week :biggrin: haha

And if your showing than ill deff come support you man. If you need any help or anything you have my #

And those are sweet pics dude. I love that sign!! lol. did you make it or do they make them at the show? :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Reaaly? dam i wasnt really sure. ive heard theres alot of cars that go. noone ever said weather that were nice or not.. lol but im gonna chack it out. ill let you know if it got any better (hopefully it has) :thumbsup:

And mike, ya im goin for senior week :biggrin: haha

And if your showing than ill deff come support you man. If you need any help or anything you have my #

And those are sweet pics dude. I love that sign!! lol. did you make it or do they make them at the show? :thumbsup:

I like it there, It's fun. Although they class me up against Hummer's with 2feet of lift and Endless CrapLoads of Mods. So I just go to chill and have fun. I've been there twice and both times I've taken a different model with me to pose.---:wink:
I'll probly be a last minute entry if I go. Yea man I got your number, do you have mine? Thanks for the props on the pics. As for the sign---no, they don't make them there. I got it made at a local tint/vinyl shop. Remember the lightning on my pillars?---well the same place that did the lightning did the sign for me. I will have the sign with me this wknd to put out front. :thumbsup:

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
I like it there, It's fun. Although they class me up against Hummer's with 2feet of lift and Endless CrapLoads of Mods. So I just go to chill and have fun. I've been there twice and both times I've taken a different model with me to pose.---:wink:
I'll probly be a last minute entry if I go. Yea man I got your number, do you have mine? Thanks for the props on the pics. As for the sign---no, they don't make them there. I got it made at a local tint/vinyl shop. Remember the lightning on my pillars?---well the same place that did the lightning did the sign for me. I will have the sign with me this wknd to put out front. :thumbsup:
You have to bring the models with you?? i thought they were just walking around down there. haha. And ya man i got it. ill Shoot you a text or something while im down there(i wont have any internet access.) but thats cool, cant wait to see it.

EDIT: Shes pretty sexy btw lol props man

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
You have to bring the models with you?? i thought they were just walking around down there. haha. And ya man i got it. ill Shoot you a text or something while im down there(i wont have any internet access.) but thats cool, cant wait to see it.

EDIT: Shes pretty sexy btw lol props man

No you don't have to bring models, There are plenty of models there with companies and what-not. But it's nice to have your own. :thumbsup::wink::yes:

I work with her mom. Yea she's hot, just young, so she wasn't very focused on her job. And I hate to be the bad guy, but when I'm paying you, I want my money's worth :biggrin:

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
No you don't have to bring models, There are plenty of models there with companies and what-not. But it's nice to have your own. :thumbsup::wink::yes:

I work with her mom. Yea she's hot, just young, so she wasn't very focused on her job. And I hate to be the bad guy, but when I'm paying you, I want my money's worth :biggrin:

:rotfl: lmao shit i didnt know you had to pay her!! that kinda sucks man lol. But i cant wait to check out all the hummers and stuff.. those are probably crazy cause their owners probly have sh*t tons of $$$

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
:rotfl: lmao shit i didnt know you had to pay her!! that kinda sucks man lol. But i cant wait to check out all the hummers and stuff.. those are probably crazy cause their owners probly have sh*t tons of $$$

Yea some of those cars, hhmmmmm, way far out. I don't know how these people get all this money. The little bit of stuff I have has put me in years of debt, haha

[Although I realize some of them are sponsored, There is a sweet Infiniti G35 (I believe) with a HEMI in it....]

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
dam thats sick.. i deff gotta check that out man.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
dam thats sick.. i deff gotta check that out man.

If I remember I will text you a pic of it. It's crazy cuz It showed up on my FB newsfeed the other day, I think for Performance Auto&Sound....and I was like Heeyyyyyyyyy that looks familiar!

I was talking to the wife of the dude, at last years show, and she was talking about how every waking moment they are sending out letters to try to get sponsors and whatnot.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
If I remember I will text you a pic of it. It's crazy cuz It showed up on my FB newsfeed the other day, I think for Performance Auto&Sound....and I was like Heeyyyyyyyyy that looks familiar!

I was talking to the wife of the dude, at last years show, and she was talking about how every waking moment they are sending out letters to try to get sponsors and whatnot.

Have you tried getting sny sponsors yet man? im sure you could get a bunch if you tried :undecided:

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
steveo67 said:
I live rite up the road a bit ,I will have to swing by and check you guy s out !

Sweet bro, you absolutly should. Hopefully ill have the TB while im down there. We may be taking my friends van tho (lameeeee) lol. But keep us updated on a day or time youd wanna meet. :thumbsup: looking forward to meeting you :cool:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Have you tried getting sny sponsors yet man? im sure you could get a bunch if you tried :undecided:

Nah I haven't tried. I don't have the motivation to put forth all the effort. Plus with sponsorships, They want you to do a certain amount of shows, and a certain list/type of shows too, and understandably so, because they want people to see their product in your car. And I don't have the capability to do a bunch of shows due to work, I only do random shows here and there....

Did you get my text? What did you think about that Infiniti?

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I have been twice once in 2004 and the other in 2007. It was damn near exactly the same. It is always fun of course and they do get some really nice cars.

Thats part of my move in week so no go for me, but I know a few guys from work are going.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
I have been twice once in 2004 and the other in 2007. It was damn near exactly the same. It is always fun of course and they do get some really nice cars.

Thats part of my move in week so no go for me, but I know a few guys from work are going.

I was there in 2004, sporting this: :smile:frown: I miss that car!!)

View attachment 20882

Attachments

• 39084644001_large.jpg
    39084644001_large.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 33

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
I had pictures of that car on my old laptop. Sweet V-dub man.

Thanks for the props! I was gonna ask if you might have remembered seeing it there :thumbsup:

I don't have too many pics of it anymore, Probably just a handful.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
blazinlow89 said:

Aww dang man, that suck. next year hopefully :thumbsup:

And mike, that is a sick ass VW.

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
H20 on the other hand was always a blast. Even thou I didnt have a euro, that was a great bunch of events to go to.

Was that the same time as these meets in june? im deff gonna go to that club when i go down, never been to it before.. i know, im a noob :biggrin:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
03TB93 said:
Was that the same time as these meets in june? im deff gonna go to that club when i go down, never been to it before.. i know, im a noob :biggrin:

H20 isnt a club. It's an event/car show for VW, Audis and other Euros. If I recall correctly its usually near the end of the summer, I havnt lived in Ocean City in like 7 years

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Me007gold said:
H20 isnt a club. It's an event/car show for VW, Audis and other Euros. If I recall correctly its usually near the end of the summer, I havnt lived in Ocean City in like 7 years

ooohhhh ok. Theres a club called H2O down there as well. thought thats what your were referring too :redface: lol. but i have heard of this now that u say it. im guessing its like honda week or something.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Me007gold said:
H20 on the other hand was always a blast. Even thou I didnt have a euro, that was a great bunch of events to go to.

Hell yea! No doubt I had the Jetta at that show. Got First Place in the MK4 Jetta Mild class. Still have the plaque. That's the biggest award I ever won with any of my cars.

Oh, and technically it is a club (but not a dance club):
http://clubh2o.com/

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
About two and a half weeks before this one!! :yes:

Not quite sure I am gonna show :frown:

03TB93

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
BUMP!! This is tomorrow and sunday if anyone will be down. If so, PM me your Phone # and hopefully we can meet up. Mike, You still in on this one bro? Havent talked to you ina while :crazy: haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online