OBD port under dashboard dead....possible fuse?

05EnvoyXL

Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
Have my 2005 Envoy XL SLT. just noticed when i plugged my Progressive snapshot device (the things i do to save money LOL) doesnt work. No power going into this little critter. Is there a fuse that can be replaced to bring power back to the OBD port? Checked owners manual, dont see anything there.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
When I got my truck dyno-tuned a few months back, they put it up on the dyno and went to plug into the OBDII port and I could tell by their faces something was wrong. They told me mine was unresponsive. My issue was that one of the pins had inadvertently been pushed back. (I am guessing it was by the guy at the DMV a few months before that, when I went in for inspection and they have to plug in to your car.) Anyways the shop I was already at fixed it for no charge, took them a little bit of time. Not sure if that is your issue, just throwing it out there :thumbsup:

05EnvoyXL

Original poster
Dec 27, 2012
as scooby would as rut roh raggy lol. Im pretty sure i checked number 13 and it looked good. ill dubble check it again. Amazing how the small things can drive one stir crazy :mad:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danbrennan

Members Online