obd not working

KEEBZ489

Original poster
Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
Hey all , well i have a misfire , again. my fault i think , i was stuck with no gas station around and was forced to drive about 20 miles with the light on.

i used the wifi veepeak v01 and dash command app and it wouldnt connect... i tried my regular scanner and got code p0300 right away , but need the app because i have all the gm pids to see each cylinder.

its not the app or wifi elm , i plugged it in the other car and it read it instantly.

im at loss , i found info on no obd2 , but it was due to a bad fuse and no power , i have power , both lighter ports work , and my innova scanner work.

there are only 4 wires in the obd port , power , ground and ?? all pins seem tight

any ideas on why i cant get a reading ?

920R

Jul 19, 2013
I'm following this because I have a similar problem. 2 scanners and neither would connect. Both of them work fine in 2 other cars. Which fuse should I be looking at on an 04 Trailblazer EXT. Thanks

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm following this because I have a similar problem. 2 scanners and neither would connect. Both of them work fine in 2 other cars. Which fuse should I be looking at on an 04 Trailblazer EXT. Thanks

That would be the lighter fuse.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online