Not For Sale: V1 Valentine One Radar Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter Scott

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Valentine One has a patented warning system relying on both forward- and rearward-facing radar antennas (front and rear laser sensors, too). V1 scans all around your car. It goes beyond Ordinary Radar Detectors by telling you, on every alert, where to look for threats, and how many to look for. Multiple threats are tracked individually.

In military terms, V1 gives you "Situation Awareness." Once you have it, you can respond appropriately every time. Sometimes you must be defensive, other times you can confidently dismiss a non-threatening alarm.

Comes with V1, Cig lighter, and Brown-out Booster with long power cord.

$300 shipped in the US.

IMAG0571.jpg

IMAG0569.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
sent you a pm quite a while ago and no reply...don't want to sell the item anymore? Still available? What's the word

Scooter Scott

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
sent you a pm quite a while ago and no reply...don't want to sell the item anymore? Still available? What's the word

Sorry thought I responded. It's off the market for right now. I have a hard time letting this thing go :smile:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Scooter Scott said:
Sorry thought I responded. It's off the market for right now. I have a hard time letting this thing go :smile:

No problem! lol I can bet prob a solid RD huh?

Scooter Scott

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
No problem! lol I can bet prob a solid RD huh?

These things are amazing. On my way to chicago a few weeks ago my wife saw first hand how worth it this thing is. Saved me a speeding ticket. Even if I use it once or twice a year...it's worth it.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Scooter Scott said:
These things are amazing. On my way to chicago a few weeks ago my wife saw first hand how worth it this thing is. Saved me a speeding ticket. Even if I use it once or twice a year...it's worth it.

Yeah I hear a ton of good things about the valentine and how good it is! I am told they give quite a few false tho, do those get annoying?

Scooter Scott

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Yeah I hear a ton of good things about the valentine and how good it is! I am told they give quite a few false tho, do those get annoying?

I just ignore them...it's something that doesn't bother me. I'd rather take false positives and no positives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online