Not exactly new

Thirteenthree

Original poster
Jul 20, 2015
... Just didn't care about forums anymore after trailvoy went bust.

Can someone explain what the heck I've done to get blocked off the Facebook group? I haven't even posted there in gosh only knows how long but I'm starting to get a "less friendly" impression than I used to have of the community. Can an admin PM me and explain what their beef is with me? Thanks.

Thirteenthree

Original poster
Jul 20, 2015
GMTNation.com , I was off Facebook awhile, never had an issue... tried to rejoin with a new account and got denied twice / blocked, but you let the raybans idiot join. ;(

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Strange. No idea how the RayBan assholes always get through.

I believe DJThumper, HardTrailz, and The Roadie are all mods/admins of the GMTN FB page. You could shoot one of them a PM through this forum to see what the issue is. You can find them in the member search section.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Hi!

I'm not really sure what's going on at the FB page. I'm only on there on occasion and not in control of anything there, but I can certainly ask.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Welcome! What I do is, I don't join those groups since the only benifit is being able to post. The group walls are publically open. So I just bookmarked them and I can view everything without people knowing who I am and risking getting blocked.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
FB group is fine but not as good as the site here. I wouldn't think of getting blocked from it/not getting let in it as a loss. Bury the hard feelings and hangout here, we don't bite.

(Well Dmanns67 does if you noticed his avatar. :raspberry: )

Reactions: dmanns67 and Sib

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I don't know what got you blocked, I have been off grid for a week. Shoot me a PM with your info so I can try to see why and unblock you.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got no control on that FB page

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Trailvoy is a wasteland of spam and noobs. You have come to the right place. You don't need FB with us here!

Thirteenthree

Original poster
Jul 20, 2015
It's cool, I'm too lazy to sign up for web forums lol so there's the push that finally got me to register. Got a mod to PM and at least ask if I broke a rule or whatever.

I've owned three 360s and been through so many tech issues on two of them that I rarely have to look up howtos or ask questions anymore. But it's always been a great community.

Moving along :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You should be able to get onto the FB page now...

Thirteenthree

Original poster
Jul 20, 2015
And so it be! Thank you thumper!

Hardly hard feelings btw just confusion about what that was all about. Life went on and it took me a couple of months to even care enough to ask :wink:

It is a good enough community though (there's overlap on both sites) and I love these darn things enough that I'd sure hate to be on my own as an owner without the group.

I don't use a computer a lot anymore (just a cell) and yeah it's lazy to follow things on FB. I think I had the same handle on TrailVoy but I was always a reader not much of a poster.

Old rides were an '04 and '07 TB, currents an '08 Aero that's a hell of a lot better behaved than its predecessors, might help that I'm not running over shopping carts and off-roading in Arizona or any of that foolishness and now I baby the transmission as if it were made of chalk :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anyway great to be here and thanks for the welcome!!

I'm "Robert Gr." over there btw, for those existing in both worlds. I'm. In central Texas and had heard rumblings about meets or whatever but that's all way over my head. Will scour the site for info about you Texans when I get on a laptop.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online