Northwest Chapter Check-In

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Hi all, post up to let me know who's here from the great Northwest!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
You might be the lone ranger right now.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Cool, there's at least 2 with Donny on board here!

Just got some new Kumho Road Venture SAT KL61s in 265/70R16 on my 02 TB that my little brother's driving. Going up to a 265/70R16 from 245/70R16 really helped fill the wheelwell out and add a little more lift, have decent clearance on the UCA too. Might grind it down in Dec. anyway just because, not sure yet.

So who's up for a meet in January? Ill go through all the boards and ask but hopefully we can get something together after the new year!

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Cool, just found out Ill be down in Portland for Jan 10th and leaving that night, think Im going to try and head down the 8th or 9th. Head to Hood and grab a day skiing down there, but Im going to stat in the Portland area!

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Hello from Woodinville! I just made the move over. We were setting up a meet on this coming Saturday, the 10th as well at 10am. Location is still undecided.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Whats up peeps!:wootwoot:

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
What up TV peeps I just made the switch over also. Looks like a great site

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Glad to see a few more people have made there way over here!

Take some pics of the meet this weekend, I wont be back on the westside until the 21st. Craig (FlyingFischer) might be coming to Seattle for New Year's Eve, if he does we'll have to have another meet when he's in town.

TangoBravo

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome all from little ole Hanna Wyoming. Came over from OffroadTB

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
You know I'm always lurking around here looking for a meet! :wooot:

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Blade said:
You know I'm always lurking around here looking for a meet! :wooot:

Then come down to Seattle for New Years!

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
Target parking lot. It's easy access from all directions. If poor weather returns we can head to a coffee house, or fast food joint once we think everyone has showed.

Meet: Lake Stevens, WA
Saturday the 10th of December @1000
Target parking Lot, and from the aerial view of the map I’d say the South East corner, furthest from the store; the corner of parking lot away from the entrance.

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
Really excited to put some faces and cars to the names! I will see you all there! Time to start cleanin up the tb....

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
wootown22 said:
Really excited to put some faces and cars to the names! I will see you all there! Time to start cleanin up the tb....

Ugh I have to CLEAN it?

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
Checking in from Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho! Home of the Gunfighters!
Thx to Erik for pushing me over here. :smile:

Darn wish we could get together with you guys/gals this weekend. But going to Boise to do some shopping with the wife--OK so she said I get to pick out the stereo for the Voy! Yeah, have my priorities in line. HA HA:biggrin:

Hey here's a thought!! I have to take the Voy to Seattle in April--so it can be sent out to Germany. (3yr assignment--SWEET! :wootwoot: )
Maybe you all and have a meet around that time!? LOL

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
hahaha I just want to have it clean for its debut! haha its dirty 98% of the time. The spacers make sure every grit of road dirt gets flung onto the side of my car :hissyfit:

and I know we were talking about having a meet in April because someone else will have his tb in the area as well. I think we also wanted to get a wheelin meet in there and get some off road shots :wooot:

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
wootown22 said:
and I know we were talking about having a meet in April because someone else will have his tb in the area as well. I think we also wanted to get a wheelin meet in there and get some off road shots :wooot:

That would be so KEWL! :cool: Anywhere between Idaho and there and I will make it!
So anyone know if there's going to be any GMT Northwest Chapter stickers made?? I'd be very happy to get one before I join the International community in a few months. Even a Northwest Chapter for TV would be cool...will be a collectors item soon . HA HA:rotfl:

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I read somewhere on here that people didn't want to have chapters on here. I personally like the idea.

I did design a nw one for trailvoy and I plan to have some printed here soon once I get some spare cash.

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
wootown22 said:
I read somewhere on here that people didn't want to have chapters on here. I personally like the idea.

I did design a nw one for trailvoy and I plan to have some printed here soon once I get some spare cash.

Cool with me. Not read that thread yet...still trying to catch up. HA HA
Enjoy your day--thinking about finally going to get the Res deleted since I have the day off. :smile:

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
jbones said:
D-V_Envoy said:
Home of the Gunfighters!
/QUOTE]

Are you AF folks copying VF-124's name?:smile:

LOL :rotfl:
Well we been the Gunfighters since just after Vietnam ... so think we might have the VF-124 beat. :wink:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Drew where are you geting stationed in Germany?

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
jbones said:
D-V_Envoy said:
VF-124, 1959-1994. :yes:

But thanks for the service, I was Navy for 24 Years.

1959! OUch... ok I lose... was thinking about something newer. LOL

Hit my 20yr in August... they will have to push me out before I go. :wink:

D-V_Envoy

Dec 6, 2011
djthumper said:
Drew where are you geting stationed in Germany?

@ Spang. Can't wait!
Finally after 20yrs I get my European tour. :smile:

U been over there somewhere? Or heading yourself?

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I spent 5 years Stationed in England and got to do a lot of travelling in Europe. I did a lot of TDYs over there.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
D-V_Envoy said:
Checking in from Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho! Home of the Gunfighters!
Thx to Erik for pushing me over here. :smile:

Darn wish we could get together with you guys/gals this weekend. But going to Boise to do some shopping with the wife--OK so she said I get to pick out the stereo for the Voy! Yeah, have my priorities in line. HA HA:biggrin:

Hey here's a thought!! I have to take the Voy to Seattle in April--so it can be sent out to Germany. (3yr assignment--SWEET! :wootwoot: )
Maybe you all and have a meet around that time!? LOL

Glad you made it over!

Ill be back in Seattle full time starting the 21st of Dec, not sure where my job hunt will take me but for the meantime Ill be there.

wootown22 said:
hahaha I just want to have it clean for its debut! haha its dirty 98% of the time. The spacers make sure every grit of road dirt gets flung onto the side of my car :hissyfit:

That was me, I was saying have a meet in April/May because my brother will bring the 02 back and take his Jetta back to school around then. Means I can take the 02 and go wheelin! Maybe we can take some pics of the front tires on my SS touching some mud haha.:rotfl:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
ScarabEpic22 said:
Glad you made it over!

Ill be back in Seattle full time starting the 21st of Dec, not sure where my job hunt will take me but for the meantime Ill be there.

Maybe it will bring you to Vegas and we can get these other TVs tuned and bigger meets for the visitors. :wink:

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
Maybe it will bring you to Vegas and we can get these other TVs tuned and bigger meets for the visitors. :wink:

Ha I doubt it Larry, but who knows. Speaking of tunes, Im going to PM you about that in a few weeks once I get settled back in at home in Seattle. :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
ScarabEpic22 said:
Ha I doubt it Larry, but who knows. Speaking of tunes, Im going to PM you about that in a few weeks once I get settled back in at home in Seattle. :cool:

Well at least you didn't say absolutely not! You never know what could come up down here. Especially with the track about 4 miles from my place. No problem, enjoy the holidays if you can.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
Well at least you didn't say absolutely not! You never know what could come up down here. Especially with the track about 4 miles from my place. No problem, enjoy the holidays if you can.

Id love to make the drive down for the WCC basketball tournament in early March, we'll see.

The beauty of EFILive's AutoCal is I dont even have to make it down to Vegas...:biggrin:

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
ScarabEpic22 said:
Id love to make the drive down for the WCC basketball tournament in early March, we'll see.

The beauty of EFILive's AutoCal is I dont even have to make it down to Vegas...:biggrin:

I would join you for the drive down to vegas then! Help split up the gas money.

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
FlyingFischer said:
I would join you for the drive down to vegas then! Help split up the gas money.

Ooohh, do I smell a roadtrip?!

Or is it you just cant wait to drive my SS... :cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
ScarabEpic22 said:

If you drive down we are definitely going to have to try to setup a meet with Karella and others.

We just need to get you a baseline for the 06s so that you have one to start with. :smile:

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
If you drive down we are definitely going to have to try to setup a meet with Karella and others.

We just need to get you a baseline for the 06s so that you have one to start with. :smile:

Might have one up in Seattle with Answer069's truck...:cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online