Northwest Chapter Check-In

liftedplane

Jan 10, 2012
bill told me to come on over here, was wondering where everyone went.

had some HUGE life changes recently, I'll tell you all about it sometime, hopefully I can make it to a meet soon.

Still have the nissan quest, BUT I'm in the process of getting rid of it... thinking either going back to an envoy (probably) or getting a subaru WRX... if I could afford the GMC terrain I'd get that.

right now I need a lower payment and better gas mileage. the envoy hits 1 of those... possibly. glad to be here though :biggrin:

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
I'm finally checking in from north SnoCo :smile:

Wanted to make the NYE meet, but scheduling wouldn't allow it. Hopefully I can get one in sooner than later.

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
kardain said:
I'm finally checking in from north SnoCo :smile:

Wanted to make the NYE meet, but scheduling wouldn't allow it. Hopefully I can get one in sooner than later.

Hello, see you next time around.

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Snohomish county

ScarabEpic22

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
liftedplane said:
bill told me to come on over here, was wondering where everyone went.

had some HUGE life changes recently, I'll tell you all about it sometime, hopefully I can make it to a meet soon.

Still have the nissan quest, BUT I'm in the process of getting rid of it... thinking either going back to an envoy (probably) or getting a subaru WRX... if I could afford the GMC terrain I'd get that.

right now I need a lower payment and better gas mileage. the envoy hits 1 of those... possibly. glad to be here though :biggrin:

Great to have you over here Nicholas!

WRXs are sweet, few friends have them, but no so kid-friendly... fast though! :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online