TollKeeper

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I have the swb roof lights. I'd sell em. But not for cheap.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Anyone know if those NF lights can be retrofitted to an Envoy? I realize I might be limited to LWB vs SWB version. I know I have the removable covers on the front of my rack. Just haven't popped them off to see if there are leads underneath.

(and no, I'm not planning on having these sent from Denver - not yet, anyway!) :biggrin:

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Anyone know if those NF lights can be retrofitted to an Envoy? I realize I might be limited to LWB vs SWB version. I know I have the removable covers on the front of my rack. Just haven't popped them off to see if there are leads underneath.

(and no, I'm not planning on having these sent from Denver - not yet, anyway!) :biggrin:
Yes. The racks are the same for tb and envoy. If you have the black caps there will not be any wires or lights underneath

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Yes. The racks are the same for tb and envoy. If you have the black caps there will not be any wires or lights underneath

Yep - I knew there'd be no actual lights under the caps, and that the North Face package itself was 'TB only'. Was just wondering if the harness leads were there on the Envoy, making this a 'plug / play mod'.

Sounds like 'not' (or someone would've done it already, I suppose). Thx for confirming.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
Yep - I knew there'd be no actual lights under the caps, and that the North Face package itself was 'TB only'. Was just wondering if the harness leads were there on the Envoy, making this a 'plug / play mod'.

Sounds like 'not' (or someone would've done it already, I suppose). Thx for confirming.

They're not there for the TBs that didn't come with them either... it's a full on retrofit

Reactions: SnowBlazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online